Post by Iorek »

can you help me in my post? thx

Londe
VIP
VIP

Re: Guild contest! Write here your application

Post by Londe »

Hello Iorek.
My suggestion for you is to host your image in Imageshack. It's a site you can trust.
Link is imageshack.us
Or you can even try TibiaPictures, a supported Fansite.

If you have any doubt about that, feel free to post it here and as soon as someone from GuildStats staff is online, your question will be answered.
GuildStats.eu Staff.
- Londe.

Iorek

Post by Iorek »

i think now is ok right? =)
thx

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Post by Sir Dzidek »

Yes, it's okay now :) Don't forget to write short story about guild!

Thash
Novice
Novice
Character: Thashar
Guild: Breathe

Post by Thash »

I am writing about this sentence from the competition rules: Only one continued scene. This term is not precise. Can I create a few scenes combined into one single thread continuing (not photos, just only movie)? All movies are made from parts. Sorry. Google translate;) If I can - get ready for something really good.

Londe
VIP
VIP

Post by Londe »

@Thasy
I didn't got exactly what you mean, but our fansite offer support in Polish, Portuguese and in Dutch. If that's your main language, feel free to look for the right board and ask for that, gonna be a pleasure to help you.

If I got what you mean, then the answer is, your video must be a continued scene, you must start it without pausing it and starting it somewhere else (another place).

If you need anything else, feel free to ask us here or in our specific language boards if it makes things easier for you.
GuildStats.eu Staff.
- Londe.

Thash
Novice
Novice
Character: Thashar
Guild: Breathe

Post by Thash »

Okay.. Miałem na myśli film, sklejony z fragmentów tworzący jeden wątek, jedną akcję.

Ingens Antitheus
New user
New user
Character: Ingens Antitheus
Guild: Dream Hunters

Post by Ingens Antitheus »

Gildia DREAM HUNTERS na serwerze Refugia

Członkowie biorący udział w wydarzeniu:
Ingens Antitheus
Boszko Ballaban
Knight Vielu
Todiasta
Wojtasszef
Icy Druidka
Atissa
Feuq
Gwynal
Teszy
Tazi Uskevren
Czerwony Red
Slowacki

Historia gildii:

Wszystko zaczęło się w 2010 roku, 7 stycznia postanowiłem założyć swą pierwszą gildię na Refugii chcąc zebrać dobrych znajomych, z którymi w niemiłych okolicznościach odszedłem z poprzedniej ekipy.
Jak to się mówi, początki zawsze są ciężkie.. Tak było również z Dream Hunters. Mało grających aktywnie osób doprowadziło gildię do upadku już po 2 miesiącach istnienia. Po kilku dniach zaczęło mi brakować jednak rozmawiania na czacie gildiowym, i postanowiłem odnowić Dream Hunters. Będąc przygotowanym na przeciwności losu, starałem się robić wszystko aby gildia trwała jak najdłużej. Dołączały nowe osoby, Dream Hunters rozwijała się i rosła w siłę, cały czas będąc w zgodzie z zasadami kultury osobistej i takimi wartościami jak przyjaźń, lojalność i uczciwość. Tak się złożyło, że dnia przedwczorajszego obchodziliśmy drugą rocznicę powstania gildii.. W ciągu tych dwóch lat bardzo wiele się zmieniło, staliśmy się rozpoznawalną gildią na serwerze która prowadziła wiele serwisów questów dla całej społeczności Refugii. Także nasze konkursy dekoracyjne napewno zapadły graczom w pamięci. Przy okazji dwulatki postanowiliśmy zrobić pamiątkowe zdjęcia, wyszły dużo lepiej niż rok temu, kwestia zgrania drużyny na odpowiedni czas :lol: Mam nadzieję, iż dalej będziemy trwać razem, poznając nowe, kolejne osoby i rozwijając się jeszcze bardziej, mogąc służyć naszej Refugii "pomocną dłonią".
Przygotowanie do zdjęcia :? (spotkanie w Guid House - Warrior's Guild House/Thais)

Droga na miejsce zbrodni :D

Oraz ostateczny owoc naszego spotkania, dodam iż musiałem dać niektórym ignore aby móc ładnie zrobić zdjęcie xD
(I ten screen-shoot zgłaszam do konkursu)
Pozdrawiam serdecznie w imieniu swoim i całej gildii Dream Hunters,
Ingens Antitheus (Lider)

lyzarda
New user
New user
Character: Lyzarda
Guild: Knight Who Say NI

Post by lyzarda »

Greetings!

I got a question that Id like to ask if yall dont mind!

1) Is allowed to have linkup page where I direct you to the real... creation story etc? ( its all on our guildhome page )

I've read the rules carefuly and you mention something about 400-500~ words?... My guild have have so many stories and experiences that we'd like to share it all with you poeple. Thats why am asking before I can start to edit the real creation story < incase if its not allowed.

That would be all for now.
Over and Out~

Tecktronz Felister
VIP
VIP

Post by Tecktronz Felister »

lyzarda wrote:Is allowed to have linkup page where I direct you to the real... creation story etc? ( its all on our guildhome page )

I've read the rules carefuly and you mention something about 400-500~ words?... My guild have have so many stories and experiences that we'd like to share it all with you poeple. Thats why am asking before I can start to edit the real creation story < incase if its not allowed.
We would like 1 story of about 400 words. If you have several stories, it seems like you will have to choose the one you like the most - and crop it to about 500 words if necessary.

Of course, you can still link your guild's page. I myself (and maybe some others) will certainly take a look at it, but it is not one of the criteria in the contest and it will not influence our review about your guild in either direction.

I hope this answers your question. If it does not or you have other questions, shoot!
Kind regards,

Tecktronz Felister

Personal Tibia Events: __________

Kasia: always.