Everything connected with Tibia topic.
Thash
Novice
Novice
Character: Thashar
Guild: Breathe

Re: Guild contest! Write here your application

Post by Thash »

Czy ktoś udzieli mi odpowiedzi odnośnie pytania zadanego kilka stron wcześniej, czy mój film złożony z kilku ujęć NIEZBĘDNYCH (nie zdjęć, a filmów) będących kontynuacją całego wątku nie narusza regulaminu konkursu. Jeśli mają wygrać nudne screeny z lootem, lub w gh, albo film nakręcony w trakcie wojny, w którym zupełnie nic ciekawego się nie dzieje to chyba zasady konkursu są zbyt restrykcyjne...

Andarist
New user
New user
Character: Andarist
Guild: Duskiness

Post by Andarist »

Jesli ja to dobrze rozumiem, to twoj pomysl niestety nie jest zgodny z regulaminem.

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Post by Sir Dzidek »

@Thash
Przepraszam, nie zauważyłem Twojego pytania.
Andarist ma rację. Tylko jedna scena jest dozwolona, bez "cięć", przeskoków. Cóż, to jest nasz pierwszy konkurs prosimy o wyrozumiałość :)

Thash
Novice
Novice

Post by Thash »

Ok, więc ja dodam tylko film do tego wątku, przed którym siedzę od tygodnia z członkami mojej gildii, żebyście mogli choć zobaczyć i porównać zdjęcie/film z pierwszego miejsca w konkursie. Jestem trochę rozczarowany, ale cóż - przynajmniej nie muszę siedzieć i kminić nad tą historią, którą zmyślić najtrudniej. Tak czy siak dziękuję, że zaoszczędziłem choć te kilka dni, które zamiast poświęcać na ten konkurs będę mógł poświęcić przygotowaniom świątecznym. Lecę ogłosić smutną nowinę mojej gildii i życzę powodzenia całej reszcie, zróbcie coś kreatywnego (chyba, że się nie da).

PS. Czy w takim razie pierwszy film z wojną też łamie regulamin?

Pozdro
Thash

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Sir Dzidek »

Niestety tak, teraz dopiero obejrzałem zgłoszony film. Wszystkie zgłoszenia będą rozpatrywane pod kątem regulaminu w trakcie obrad jury.

Thash
Novice
Novice

Post by Thash »

Czyli jest opcja, że przymkniecie oko, czy raczej nie i wszystkie filmy będą łamały zasady? :P

wolfusicehart
Novice
Novice

Post by wolfusicehart »

Participants from guild:
1. Dragenas,
2. Uber Gerry,
3. Cratos Iceheart,
4. [player]Wolfus'Icehart[/player],
5. [player]Shock'Icehart[/player],
6. Aura Hellbander,
7. [player]Yori'Icehart[/player],
8. Paula Raskal,
9. Mattimus Le Octopus,
10. Master Player,
11. Atreye,
12. Zezowata Zuzia,
13. Billy Norris,
14. Silk Worm,
15. Blind Goblin,
16. Karell Goldstone,
17. Tambaskjaelver,
18. Labex,
19. Cybot Blackbelt,
20. Mattie,
21. Suzie Que,
22. Waylander the Grey,
23. Druid of conquer

NOTE: the names using ' couldn't be linked, but if you search they still exist

Story about guild
Story writen by Druid of conquer:
First Demon

Since the day I got promoted by King Tibianus III, I haven’t had any rest. I got sent out on many quests and traveling throughout the whole world of Tibia. Not too long ago someone proposed me to the Elder Druid Hjaern, who had a few missions for me. After I completed a few of the missions he sent me on, he gave me a harder one. One mission which I knew I couldn’t accomplish alone.

I did not want to disturb other players on their mission of finding the White Dragon, but I realized I had to. So I explained Dragenas and Aura I had accepted a mission I couldn’t accomplish on my own. We decided to make a guild hunt of it. So the Icehearts, Billy and Fire-Spider joined us too.

Paula Raskal supplied us with fresh made runes. Dragenas and the Icehearts armed up and as did Billy. Meanwhile Fire-Spider was preparing to the hunt as well; he was enchanting spears. Everyone brought runes, potions and of course armor. All together our equipment was that heavy, up to thousands of ounces, we hoped we wouldn’t find interesting loot because it would be hard to carry this around.

We went to the mine, where Hjaern told me I should sniff around. When we did go inside we were fought by an army of Cults. Together we could easily beat the Cults. After we conquered them, we did go to the elevator. When we arrived at the elevator we immediately saw that something was wrong. The Cults had destructed the elevator and it was hard to locate the problem. It didn’t took too long to find the clues and understand how to fix the elevator.

After we could use the elevator again we continued our adventure. We went deeper inside the mine. It was dark in the mine and I could barely breathe. There was a smell of spoiled meat. My stomach started to feel heavy and I lain a bit behind the group. But then I saw it, the green eyes, as well as the big red body, it was just like I expected; a demon. I had never slain a demon before. Dragenas was blocking, Aura and I were healing as well as we were shooting. All of us were hitting the demon. We made it, beating my first demon.

After killing my first demon, we just had to mark four obelisks in the mine, and we were ready to return. We went to our guild hall, The Tibianic, ate some and drank some, while we could say “Mission accomplished”.

Another story that was tooo big for the contest can be found here: http://www.guildstats.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=161 ( I know it doesn't count for the contest...just leaving link here)

Image/Video together
This is our guild playing secret santa some years ago xD
If i can, I would like to post a video also, but I have to choose btw video and screen right?
Last edited by wolfusicehart on 4 Apr 2012, 02:54, edited 1 time in total.

Andarist
New user
New user
Character: Andarist
Guild: Duskiness

Post by Andarist »

Right.

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Sir Dzidek »

wolfusicehart, thanks for your application, but your "short story" is not short :) Please, make it shorter (about 500 words). About your question - yes, screen OR video.

@Thash
Rather all movies which break the rules won't be included into final. We will see how many entries we have and then we will discuss about it with all in jury.

wolfusicehart
Novice
Novice

Post by wolfusicehart »

Sir Dzidek wrote:wolfusicehart, thanks for your application, but your "short story" is not short :) Please, make it shorter (about 500 words). About your question - yes, screen OR video.

@Thash
Rather all movies which break the rules won't be included into final. We will see how many entries we have and then we will discuss about it with all in jury.
Allright. I'll get someone to write a short story for us and post soon. Thanks for the reply.