Roshamuul - The Dark Grounds (Sight of Surrender's Valley)

Everything connected with Tibia topic.
Vand Woodstock
Novice
Novice
Character: Vand Woodstock
Guild: Dreams Realm

Roshamuul - The Dark Grounds (Sight of Surrender's Valley)

Post by Vand Woodstock »

Some time ago, CIP made a patch which reduced the amount of dream butterflies tasks necessary to open this place (That is north of Roshamuul Depot, really close to it). It's confirmed that the dream butterflies are the tasks that have to be made to open this place, but even with this change on the amount necessary, it is still a place that few people entered (the few that I know only entered on Test Server).
It seems to be a huge profitable place. But also there are rumours (checking gameplay forum of Tibia.com) that even after this place is available, some time later it will close again, requiring more tasks to be done to be reopened (just like Hive and Deepling deeper places)

So, do you know someone who entered there, or entered there yourself?
And also, do you think that CIP made it right, to be so impossible to get this place opened?

I'm trying to made a proposal about that, but first I want to share more information, opinion and ideas.

Any thoughts?

Kind regards

Eduemu123
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Lord Demon Nightmare
Guild: Apocalypse

Re: Roshamuul - The Dark Grounds (Sight of Surrender's Valle

Post by Eduemu123 »

I have not entered there, nor been close to it. But if it's so profitable i think it must be hard to enter it. Otherwise, what would be the fun of it? I've also heard some people talking about entering there. I will try to contact them and see what they say. :)

Zozoh
Character: Xorb
Guild: Karma

Post by Zozoh »

It is open right now on my server and friends keep trying to get me to go hunt there with them :p

I say no because sights are terrible exp

tallezz
VIP
VIP

Post by tallezz »

but sights are awesome profit, the first few strings of mendings that were looted were like sold for 8kk on candia :o
and a streamer nearly left it behind coz he thought 'it was sh*t)

Sayter103
Character: Lisku
Guild: Slash cry

Post by Sayter103 »

I've made many many KK profits hunting there the one and only time I've seen it open