elyluvzya
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Ely Blademaster
Guild: Panda Power

Scorching Danger From Below

Post by elyluvzya »

This is an
absolute disaster! The heat! The heat is almost unbearable, we cannot take it anymore! Those ignorant cowards! They do not even think about the consequences! The heat level is rising! You must send help! We cannot hold it off! If we fail, Kazordoon will burn!
Emperor Kruzak raised his eyes from the note he had just read out loud and looked in faces marked by concern and fear. "Klom Stonecutter has sent this note from one of our outpost mines."

He cleared his throat: "This is a very serious situation! I have received a similar note from Gnomus as well and you all know that if even the gnomes begin to panic, we are in deep trouble!" Nervous mumbling and rumbling filled the throne room and Kruzak had to bang his fist on the old, wooden table in order to silence his staff.

"We dwarfs are a proud and independent race," he continued "and believe me that I hate myself for bringing that up but it is time to reach out for help!" A discontented murmur went through the ranks of the elder dwarfs sitting at the table.

He took a deep breath, speaking out those words was hard for him.
"We have to face the truth, there were already severe problems way back when the first evil creatures threatened our allies. The Bigfoot Brigade would not have ever survived on the battlefield if it was not for the humans. The enemies we are facing today have evolved! Our current situation is much worse than we could have ever imagined. Every day, their servants reach deeper and deeper into our mines and warzones! We need help!"

Kruzak had long stood up from his chair and was now standing on it. From above, he looked down upon his shamefaced staff of advisors and once again took a deep breath:

"It's either that or those below will come for us."
Image Ely Blademaster  Image
Image zzZZzz          Image Panda wake up!!