elyluvzya
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Ely Blademaster
Guild: Panda Power

Quest help!

Post by elyluvzya »

Hey guys! :3

So I have been pretty busy in rl that I haven't got to be on Tibia much.. :( There's so much new stuff and its like omgggg *feels so left out* ahaha I tried to read and catch up a bit on what I have missed and for the most part it was all good! But now I'm stuck.. I've tried everything (or at least everything I could think of...) so now I must ask for help, maybe it is stupid or really simple and I'm just blind at seeing it but I need some help please! :x

First is the Opticording Spheres Quest! I don't know why it will not let me take the egg.. :( I did what I was supposed to do, at least I think I did. (Forgive me if I say things a little off it's just I'm typing from memory aha too many kicks for me to go there right now) Ok so, the forge (the place in Kazordoon) says it's active but when I go back to the chest it tells me denied when I say marrionettes. Am I missing something? Any info about it would be super helpful! I feel like I missed a step or something.. :(

Second is the Krailos Quest! This is more of an achievement question I suppose... So I completed the whole quest.. the only mission that keeps disappearing off my quest log is the one which you have to make the mini lake appear and then use sulphurs to clean it. I did it 2 times, the water was clean and everything but as soon as it got clean the mission was removed from my quest log so I couldn't get the achievement for all missions being completed :( Is this a bug or something? Or again am I doing something wrong? :x

I tried to take some screenshots.. so you can kinda see.. but don't know if they help to see my issue.. :( But any help from you would be much appreciated! :3
Image Ely Blademaster  Image
Image zzZZzz          Image Panda wake up!!

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Re: Quest help!

Post by Ice Crambler »

You talked with the sphere (hi - isolated cradle) and used afterwards ? maby you used it before?
strange strange.....
A proud part of the family Since 2012.

Tustanuxo
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Akro Alith
Guild: Lage Landen

Post by Tustanuxo »

1) Can you try and "use" the forge on your Opticording Sphere? So that it also syncs. (I don't know if that is the problem or not)

2) Did you do most of the work yourself? Because it can be that if there are more people you need to do it a few times to get it as your achievement. Best way to do it is by doing it completely by yourself I have found.
Akro Alith / Tustanuxo / Morgoth Belaith / Treebeard
Leader of Lage Landen
Tutor ★★★ Resigned on 30-08-2016 due the implementation of experience boosters
Achievement hunter
Akropedia The walking wiki
Keeper of Tibia

Eduemu123
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Lord Demon Nightmare
Guild: Apocalypse

Post by Eduemu123 »

I wish i could help you, but im even more lost.

elyluvzya
Big chatterer
Big chatterer

Post by elyluvzya »

Thanks guys! :3

@Ice~ I'm pretty sure I used it after.. but in case I did use it first.. how would i fix it? xD Like does it make a difference?

@Akro~
1) uhmm.. I shall try to use it on the sphere.. I think I tried it but I can't remember.. I will try again later :3

2) I did the whole quest myself.. technically 3 times.. it's just the first time i did it, the lake dried up so I didn't put enough sulphurs in the water in time.. I had to start over using the water elementals.. but yeah I did it myself.. nobody else was in Krailos that day, I was the only one who did it. Do you think maybe it has to be the first one of the day or something? Or any other tips maybe? I thought I took screenshots of my quest log but I can't find them :x When I try to do it again and if it disappears again I will post it here! :)

@Ed~ thanks anyways! :3

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Post by Ice Crambler »

Just noticed, what I said makes 0 sense :o
Tried the Community Forum on Tibia.com already?
A proud part of the family Since 2012.

elyluvzya
Big chatterer
Big chatterer

Post by elyluvzya »

update!!

So I tried doing the Krailos task again.. I finally got it to work! I'm just gonna say there's like 3-5 dried up lakes around Krailos.. so maybe if nobody else did the task, the person who is doing them must fill all with water? or something.. idk just a theory I'm probably wrong tho xD I did that mission 4 times so yeah.. OR maybe it has to be done before completing all the other missions? I really don't know but hey at least I got it done now xD

I still haven't tried the opticording yet... but I shall update again once I get time to do it! :3

@Ice Crambler no I haven't posted on the community boards cuz I was reading people's comments when they questioned it and most of the responses were along the lines of "did you read the wiki? you gotta follow all the steps, seriously I'm done repeating myself about this quest" so I felt bad aha I know people who've done it know.. I shall try the things mentioned here and if there's no luck then I'll post on the community boards :P someone did mention that there is place in Krailos that's connected to the quest! I wasn't sure where to look but it sounds interesting! So yay more exploring time again! xD

Eduemu123
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Lord Demon Nightmare
Guild: Apocalypse

Post by Eduemu123 »

Congratualtions! Finally hahaha. Such a confusing quest it must be. Reminds me of how i loved doing quests even though wikia tells you everything now.

elyluvzya
Big chatterer
Big chatterer

Post by elyluvzya »

Questions!!! About Opticording Sphere & Roshamuul!

I tried to find it on wikis but I had no luck... There's another forge in the new vortex places! Anybody tried it yet? Or know of it's exact location?

My Roshamuul question is this: How do you make the sights of surrender spawn in cave north of the dp... like how does it appear? Which tasks need to be done to open it? I've been working on the mending dreams task but no luck.. there's like 4 of us who tried all day but I feel like maybe more people need to do it? Or maybe we're doing the wrong task? hahah plz help! :$

Tustanuxo
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Akro Alith
Guild: Lage Landen

Post by Tustanuxo »

elyluvzya wrote:Questions!!! About Opticording Sphere & Roshamuul!

I tried to find it on wikis but I had no luck... There's another forge in the new vortex places! Anybody tried it yet? Or know of it's exact location?

My Roshamuul question is this: How do you make the sights of surrender spawn in cave north of the dp... like how does it appear? Which tasks need to be done to open it? I've been working on the mending dreams task but no luck.. there's like 4 of us who tried all day but I feel like maybe more people need to do it? Or maybe we're doing the wrong task? hahah plz help! :$
No idea where the vortex chamber is.

At far as I know the mending task is not 100% sure comfirmed as required for the sight of surrender valley.
Akro Alith / Tustanuxo / Morgoth Belaith / Treebeard
Leader of Lage Landen
Tutor ★★★ Resigned on 30-08-2016 due the implementation of experience boosters
Achievement hunter
Akropedia The walking wiki
Keeper of Tibia