Loyalty, Content Fixes and Changes

News from our fansite.
Darusio
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Darusio

Loyalty, Content Fixes and Changes

Post by Darusio »

This months, Tibia turned 18 years old. That is indeed a decent age and many of you have been accompanied us for a very long time - sticking together with us in good times and in bad times. Through all the years, you kept bearing with us and impressed us with your incredible patience and endurance.
We really appreciate that from the bottom of our hearts and it is about time to prove that we mean it as we say it! It is time to honour your loyalty:

Loyalty Points and Skill Bonus

For every used premium day on your account, you receive one loyalty point. For every 360 loyalty points your characters receive a 5% bonus on all of their skill points, however, the bonus a character can receive is limited to 50%. Every time you log in, a message in your server log channel will inform you about your current skill bonus. An explanation and an example how the skill bonus exactly works, can be found here.

Loyalty Highscore and Titles

A new loyalty highscore list has been added to every game world. The top 300 with the most loyalty points world are shown there for each game world. On your account management page you can choose which of your characters shall be considered for the loyalty highscore. Furthermore, nine different loyalty titles, depending on your loyalty points, are available. More information can be looked up in our manual.

Content Fixes and Changes

In addition, we also implemented a few content fixes and changes, for example:
  • If you use the authenticator and the stand-alone client, you can now choose the option to "stay logged in for session" when you enter the game. Thereby, you do not have to insert a new token anymore every time you switch your characters.
  • An issue with the reward room of the Soothing Bad Dreams quest has been fixed. It is now possible to leave the room using the stairs at the North.
  • Players, who are stuck in the Tending Gloothworms quest can now get help from the NPC Wesley using the keywords "help" and "machine".
  • We also addressed an issue with the accessibility of Pythius the Rotten.
  • In addition, some map bugs, graphical issues, typos and NPC dialogues have been fixed and adjusted as well.
Please note that a new client version is available. The patch will download automatically when you log into the game. You can also download the new stand-alone client version 10.74 from our download section.

Have fun!
Your Community Managers

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Re: Loyalty, Content Fixes and Changes

Post by Sir Dzidek »

If you use the authenticator and the stand-alone client, you can now choose the option to "stay logged in for session" when you enter the game. Thereby, you do not have to insert a new token anymore every time you switch your characters.
Finally! It was annoying to enter pin for every character in one account.

About loyalty highscores and bonus... I'm not sure if it's good idea.I know Cipsoft introduce it to increase their profits but if it's good for players?

Tustanuxo
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Akro Alith
Guild: Lage Landen

Post by Tustanuxo »

First we have to see how much it affects the skills. I calculated I should get a 45% bonus. But I don't know how much it effect my 118 dist skill.

However I think this is a good thing since only the premium time you used already has an influence on the skill boost. This would not be like I buy 10 years prem and get a 50% skill raise. It is a loyal costumer award that every one could earn if they are patient enough.
Akro Alith / Tustanuxo / Morgoth Belaith / Treebeard
Leader of Lage Landen
Tutor ★★★ Resigned on 30-08-2016 due the implementation of experience boosters
Achievement hunter
Akropedia The walking wiki
Keeper of Tibia

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Post by Ice Crambler »

Not sure if Tibia need it. ..
A proud part of the family Since 2012.

Tustanuxo
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Akro Alith
Guild: Lage Landen

Post by Tustanuxo »

Ok I got 45% bonus.

Ingame skills changed from:
118 distance to 122
106 shielding to 110
26 magic level to 28

On some noobs
113 axe to 117
114 club to 118
74 magic level to 78

It is not to dramatic.
Akro Alith / Tustanuxo / Morgoth Belaith / Treebeard
Leader of Lage Landen
Tutor ★★★ Resigned on 30-08-2016 due the implementation of experience boosters
Achievement hunter
Akropedia The walking wiki
Keeper of Tibia

Trululu
Staff
Staff
Character: Lulu Gumdrops
Guild: Bald Dwarf

Post by Trululu »

I like it and off course Cipsoft wanna increase their profits.
Admin of T
GOD BLESS our HIGH and lows TIMES