Everything connected with Tibia topic.
Zozelos
Novice
Novice
Character: Jaxine
Guild: Anima Sanctus

Favourite hunting spot?

Post by Zozelos »

I got inspired of the "favourite guildhouse" topic and just wanted to know your favourite hunting spots. Would be fun to see some low lvl hunting spots aswell :D

I'll start and my favourite hunting spot would probably be Roshamuul. I remember team hunting there on Aurora when that spawn came to tibia. With a bunch of rl friends, loads of fun! :D

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Re: Favourite hunting spot?

Post by Sir Dzidek »

I'm rather old player and I don't like to make changes that's why for few years I use to hunt grims in Darashia :)

Johnny Smolly
New user
New user

Post by Johnny Smolly »

Nice question but there are tons of them in the game. Really hard to choose some particular. Usually that is somewhere in the mount raid. Luckily there are a huge nember of them to choose from 8-)

Zozelos
Novice
Novice
Character: Jaxine
Guild: Anima Sanctus

Post by Zozelos »

Johnny Smolly wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 23:59
Nice question but there are tons of them in the game. Really hard to choose some particular. Usually that is somewhere in the mount raid. Luckily there are a huge nember of them to choose from 8-)
What do you mean with mount raid?
Do you mean like a raid as the dragons (where draptor spawn) in Zao? :P

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

I'm a solo level 669 ED currently... I just go wherever my hunting tasks take me but as far as hunting goes I haven't done real hunting in a while. But Burster Spectres although terrible for my level, I'm more of a profit player I enjoy hunting those :)
~Playing from Pacera~