I need help with deepling bosses

Everything connected with Tibia topic.
jaisanmeal4
New user
New user

I need help with deepling bosses

Post by jaisanmeal4 »

Hello to all, I come to you asking for support on explaining me or share a complete guide on how does the deepling bosses works.

Me and my guild mates have been trying to farm these bosses but there is always a new obsctacle every day.

Some times we kill Tanjis and then Obujos, and pick one reward chest at the end of the week. But on the new week we can access to neither of the bosses.

I will really appreciate your help on this.

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Re: I need help with deepling bosses

Post by shawtay »

I wanted to paste to you something that helped me and I'll include the source as well. (Even though this is a late reply maybe it will be helpful for others)

You can kill all 3 bosses in 1 week (assuming all 3 respawned, which may not happen). But here are some very important points:
When you kill a boss you cannot enter THAT teleport again, until you open his chest and make another CRATES (deepling phase 2)
If you open 1 chest, you cannot kill any other deepling boss during that STAGE 3, you need to wait next STAGE 3 to kill another boss.
Each Crates will give you permission to open 1 chest, after you open a chest you lose access to every boss teleport, doesn't matter if you killed or didn't kill it.

What those 3 points mean? They mean that yes, you can kill all 3 bosses in a row (if you don't open any chest after leaving boss room), but then you will be "owing" 3 chests. I'll give an example, is easier to understand:

Stage 2: You do Crates
Stage 3, day 1: Obujos respawned. You kill Obujos. You DON'T open his chest.
Stage 3, day 2: Tanjis respawned. You kill Tanjis. You OPEN his chest.
Stage 3, days 3-5: Jaul respawned. You cannot kill JAUL because you opened Tanjis chest, thus losing access to every boss.
Stage 2: You do Crates again
Stage 3, day 1: Obujos respawned. You CANNOT kill Obujos because you killed him last time and still didn't open his chest, you "owe" his chest.
Stage 3, day 2: Tanjis respawned. You kill Tanjis. You DON'T open his chest.
Stage 3, day 3: Tanjis respawned. Since you already killed it day before, you cannot kill him now, so you choose to open Obujos chest.
Stage 3, day 4-5: You cannot kill Obujos nor Jaul, because you opened Obujos chest, losing access to every boss.

I hope this example could make it clear, how killing more than 1 boss in a week can backstab you, you need to really think it through!

Sources-
https://www.tibiaqa.com/12068/how-many- ... 068#q12068
https://www.tibiaqa.com/12064/how-many- ... in-one-day
~Playing from Pacera~