How do you recommend Tibia to other people?

Everything connected with Tibia topic.
shawtay
Donator
Donator

How do you recommend Tibia to other people?

Post by shawtay »

I want to remind everyone about the Tell-A-Friend option in Tibia. You can logon to your account on Tibia's website then go to manage account and click where it says Tell-A-Friend then click on Invite New Players and it will give you an option to copy a link, send the link by email or Facebook even. This system will help you get rewarded with the premium time, loyalty points, or an outfit if you qualify, and also your friend can earn a rented horse mount which can be used on the first 3 characters on the account within the first 7 days after account creation.

How I recommend Tibia to my friends is the following:

-It's an old classic game from the late 90's similar to Runescape to give them a rough idea
-I talk about the game in detail saying it's a medieval-themed game with 4 vocations
-It's like no other game as it's 2d and not 3d
-It doesn't require you to have an insane gaming computer to operate with a graphics card, you can have a basic setup
-There are quests that haven't been solved for years so there's so much mystery
-Tibia's a time-waster, you can spend hours on this game and never have anything to do as there's always something to do
-There's variety for example there are different types of quests, creatures, items, outfits, etc.
-You can be creative with your house and what you wear for example
-Tibia has a big community in every world, we're always communicating with each other on different forms of communication from threads to English or world chat. I've known players on my world Pacera for years and even made long-lasting relationships from game to real life.

Make sure if your friend plays you help them out with things like a set and maybe host a lan party where they bring their laptop to play. Provide food and maybe create a Rook char so you can make sure their not alone.
~Playing from Pacera~