Everything connected with Tibia topic.
caducbn
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Lejonhjartat
Guild: Lionheart Society

Ring of Ending... Fail???

Post by caducbn »

In this post I commented on the joy of having completed the Sight of Surrender bestiary. One of the reasons I wanted him was to get Strings of Mending and try to make the Ring of Ending.

For those of you who don't know about this ring, it is forged by your character's pain and endurance, and in practice, you have 50% to get it, or 50% to the ring to explode and you die and lose the itens.

Since I found out about it, surrounded by mysteries, I tried to put myself to the test, and not rest until I had forged it. And now the time has come.

I gathered some friends to witness this moment of joy, or a visit to Henricus :?

And I finally got the long-desired ring.
(Arm: 0). It can only be wielded properly by players of level 200 or higher. It weighs 0.00 oz.
This constantly rotating ring is perfectly weightless, yet feels infinitely heavy at the same time.
You read: This eternal ring was forged in the pain of Lejonhjartat and hardened by his endurance.

Unfortunately my friend Holly Kiahra was not so lucky, and succumbed to the ring while trying to forge it. RIP! :(

Now all that remains is to discover what mysteries are still out there waiting for the ring bearer to discover. ;)
Royal Paladin [Venebra]
Um peregrino em busca da sabedoria que vem do Alto.
A pilgrim in search of the wisdom that comes from Above.

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Re: Ring of Ending... Fail???

Post by shawtay »

:D Woohooo!! Good job for documenting it, I think it's important to document your Tibian life

I also made a video here of me and my 2 friends making one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6DUaUNbf5M&t=41s
~Playing from Pacera~

caducbn
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Lejonhjartat
Guild: Lionheart Society

Re: Ring of Ending... Fail???

Post by caducbn »

I saw the video!!! :D

I'm actually thinking about documenting this journey. Most people are so focused on level up and profit that they end up missing out on Tibia at its best.

I created an instagram for Lejonhjartat, but I confess I'm not very active there. Maybe here will be better to write. :)
Royal Paladin [Venebra]
Um peregrino em busca da sabedoria que vem do Alto.
A pilgrim in search of the wisdom that comes from Above.