What is your favorite Tibian rare and why?

Everything connected with Tibia topic.
shawtay
Donator
Donator

What is your favorite Tibian rare and why?

Post by shawtay »

If you cannot list one you can list multiples. I'd say my favorite Tibia rare I own is the first rare I ever obtained. I obtained it in a lottery and I won the Draken Doll! At the time the fansite was TibiaNation and not Journey :) It must've been 2012 that I won this doll and I still hold it close to my heart although it is not the best sprite haha

https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Draken_Doll
~Playing from Pacera~

Xarkost
Novice
Novice

Re: What is your favorite Tibian rare and why?

Post by Xarkost »

I've been playing since 2003 and always loved the the spries old rares. My favorites in order would be:
  • Horned Helmet
  • Great Shield
  • Demon Legs
I actually just bought a Great Shield recently because I like the look. Also, I chose Demon Legs when I did Demon Oak. I doubt I will ever get to hold a Horned Helmet though haha

fgoc
New user
New user

Post by fgoc »

Well who could recist the ultra rares? Golden/Winged/Horned helmets, Blessed shield, Warlord/Magic longsword etc.
More reasonable rares that would be on my favorite list would be such as Great Shield, Great Axe, Phoenix Shield and Chayennes Magical Key I think :)

nick92
New user
New user

Post by nick92 »

Hello,

I like a lot of them, but Great Shield is my favorite. But I must admit that I like Demon Legs very much.

Vokul666
Character: Iqh
Guild: High Heavens

Post by Vokul666 »

My favorite rare is the Spike Sword because I play in Rookgaard :p

But lately I've been also playing in mainland so I guess it has to be the Solar Axe.
Memento mori