The Story

Everything connected with Tibia topic.
Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

The Story

Post by Ice Crambler »

ImageThe story of my lifeImage

Do you remember how your journy started? That feeling when you killed your first rat? .. <oh this good old times>
it seems like yesterday when my Character was created, a Level 1 with no vocation, how to get the sewers down?, how to open a backpack....
ya those were the first questions I asked my brother.
It took me almost 1 month to leave Rookgard ( 10h~), yap even me started once as a noob...
hunting Dwarfes in the deepest mines of Kazordoon, this happy feelings when looting a Chain Armor !
and than everything changed, I met my first ingame Friend "Mirkaan" some of you may know him
[Knows 132 tactics in distance fighting. 120 ways in shielding. Magic Level 28].

Oh Mirkaan, still remembering how I met you in Thais in ur Hunter Outfit with the same collours you're still wearing.
By the contact with him I met more awsome players and my first guild "Rasselbande"(rattlegang).
My first own flat with 6sqm in the guildhouse which costed me a monthly rent of 400 gp!!! damn was that much cash
A few weeks later the Guild had been closed... and most broke the contact with me up....
BUT this isn't the end there is still a story from lv 20-245 :)

if your interested in more, I will continue my story :)
A proud part of the family Since 2012.

Mabbom
Novice
Novice
Character: Korvkiosken

Re: The Story

Post by Mabbom »

I'm interested!

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Post by Ice Crambler »

so lets continue :)

After some time I found another german guild "Tibi Gang", a bunch of nice ppl, young and old.....
We had so much fun, I gained 1 level after another, and than again THE GUILD WAS CLOSED.....

In these days I found one of my biggest friends, Spikor, Magika De Gipnoz, a friendship for ever <3
since there we were the fantastic four x), oh I forgot to mention that my brother also plays with me,
his name is Alrik Fassbauer, now you know why four.

Well, that was the story of my mage so far... and in these days I created my Knight Ice Crambler
every1 told me to shut up with that since I had almost a lv 90 MS.
But I continued, and now my Knight is higher than my MS ;)

I am the Blocker of our Dessert Quest Team :D
Spikor [RP] Magika De Gipnot [MS] Alrik Fassbauer [ED]
and me the [EK]

We went early on "Hardcore" hunts for example on lv 120 I was blocking Inqu hunts, Poi Hunts ....
and ofc we went Walls :D so I gained level,level,level...

But most of my other friends retired...
currently we're arround 4-5 active Players in our guild... soon we aren't even enought to hold the guild alive
I guess thats the change that no one can stop, the change of life
A proud part of the family Since 2012.

Fester Adams
Character: Fester Adams
Guild: Drakaris

Post by Fester Adams »

I was also curious about its history. I want to know more ...