Paladin's Journey - bolts or arrows?

Everything connected with Tibia topic.
minetorex
New user
New user

Re: Paladin's Journey - bolts or arrows?

Post by minetorex »

So how u think where i should hunt and how - to make gps.

Hardstyle Lazer
Chatterer
Chatterer

Post by Hardstyle Lazer »

Earning money as paladin, is not hard thing.

Let's start...
Crystal Spiders - on formogar glacial (lots of gp, chance to get some precious things)
Yielothaxes on zao (raging mage tower) (take energy walls, use exori con)(they drop lot of pots, so if you'll play good, you won't go back to dp, till your cap reach limit)
Lizards (after 8th mission of new frontier - mission is easy)
Sea Serpents (You need to get some rare fishes to enter there)
You can try to hunt hydras with another pally.

I gave you hint to really "safe" spots for you.
If you want something harder, just tell me.
Only way to success, is to set the goal, and train.

minetorex
New user
New user

Post by minetorex »

Thx a loot. Im noot noob i play about 11years with breakes. im 300 ed and 270 ms but still didint get answer should i use speels or wich bolts take... i didnt waste time for any missions so im not able to go in half ot places :)

Masters Of Shielding
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Masters Of Shielding
Guild: Castlings

Post by Masters Of Shielding »

Guys to answer all your questions use this promoted fan site:
http://www.tibia-stats.com
1. Go to the page distance damage.
2. Fill in your distance skills and level.
3. Select your distance weapon.
4. Select your ammunition.
6. Do the same with an different kind of bow/ammunition and use the compare button.

It will show you your hit change, min/top and average hit, damage per oz, damage per.
All info you need to make your division.

My advice for money making paladins is using royal or enchanted spears + shield so you need less mana to heal (saves you money).
Use exori san only its 5 mana less and it does almost the same damage as exori con.
5 mana does not sound much but in an 2 hour hunt you save lots of mana potions (saves you money).

In my experience as a paladin I would say X bow + infernal bolts for pvp because they have higher top hit so more change to combo some one.
For hunting I would use bows, c-arrows are lighter, so you can cap more of them stay longer at your hunt spot.
The average damage is also higher because you have more change to hit.
What bow to use? I should use Warsinger bow it has 1 more range. This way you can keep more distance from monsters that hit really hard.
Also nice when monsters run away you can hit them as long as they are in your screen, so if you lose follow or something you can still atk them;)

good luck with your decisions guys ;)

MarnelKelis

Post by MarnelKelis »

ok 2006 fine by me

a dyeah trailer is best idea i think and i think better graphics would do a lot too because much people who i say play this game with me just say no the graphics are so bad