Total votes: 18

Eduemu123
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Lord Demon Nightmare
Guild: Apocalypse

Re: The Christmas Lottery

Post by Eduemu123 »

IIIIIIIIII JOOIN!!!!! I vote for an outfit i guess, since i have a lot of mounts. But maybe the winner - if this is made - could choose? Btw, thanks for even trying this.

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Post by Ice Crambler »

Upps totaly forgot to add the Vote for "I JOIN" the moar intresting question :D

Well lets see :=)
A proud part of the family Since 2012.

oesubzka
Chatterer
Chatterer

Post by oesubzka »

Ice is just a lottery or is contest?
~~Pobre diablo,te cres un dios entre los dioses pero tan solo eres otro potro en el establo dando cozes~~
~~OLD TIMES NEVER DEAD~~
~~Valorian player since 2006~~

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Post by Ice Crambler »

Moar like a Contest. Rulez will be announced as soon as My advertisment is done and enought ppl joined... 1 tipp it have something to do with Music

Cauliflower
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Cauli
Guild: Mental Madness

Re: The Christmas contest

Post by Cauliflower »

Huhu, so nice of you ; o, but:

First tip - unless you want to keep it only for GS active members, you could think of advertising it on Gameplay/Event Boards, you would surly get few more participants! :P

Second tip - Cip is going to implement raindeers soon, it would fit the best for a reward from Xmas contest :P

My blahblah - I don't want to be mean but I believe it doesn't worth your money, since it's pretty impossible to host decent contest with this kind of community(Tibian, not 'Guildstatsan'), and even more impossible to reward the one who actually deserves and appreciates the prize. So, believe me(I hosted some events) or not, there is high chance you will just feel sad after seeing the outcome :x
Last edited by Cauliflower on 16 Dec 2014, 11:40, edited 1 time in total.

tallezz
VIP
VIP

Post by tallezz »

i'll join whatever it is :p

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Post by Ice Crambler »

Cauliflower wrote:Huhu, so nice of you ; o, but:

First tip - unless you want to keep it only for GS active members, you could think of advertising it on Gameplay/Event Boards, you would surly get few more participants! :P

Second tip - Cip is going to implement raindeers soon, it would fit the best for a reward from Xmas contest :P

My blahblah - I don't want to be mean but I believe it doesn't worth your money, since it's pretty impossible to host decent contest with this kind of community(Tibian, not 'Guildstatsan'), and even more impossible to reward the one who actually deserves and appreciates the prize. So, believe me(I hosted some events) or not, there is high chance you will just feel sad after seeing the outcome :x

Well thought about a internet contest, to the active part of the community......
like the last time a Premmy Scroll was the reward......... Well, on the 24th of Dec. I gonna start a new Thread with the Rulez and the Task!!!!! also with the deadline!!!

tallezz
VIP
VIP

Post by tallezz »

hayaaa!!
when are u going to start the event? saturday i depart on a vacation to snowboard

in a place where there's no snow yet :c
but i can maybe join in the contest? or not :p
i hope i can tho :*

Eduemu123
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Lord Demon Nightmare
Guild: Apocalypse

Post by Eduemu123 »

Ice Crambler wrote:
Cauliflower wrote:Huhu, so nice of you ; o, but:

Well thought about a internet contest, to the active part of the community......
like the last time a Premmy Scroll was the reward......... Well, on the 24th of Dec. I gonna start a new Thread with the Rulez and the Task!!!!! also with the deadline!!!

Yey!! Ill be waiting patinelty :D