Carniphilas 2 points
Stone Golems 3 points
Mammoths 3 points
Gnarlhounds 3 points
Terramites 2 points
Apes 2 points
Thornback Tortoises 2 points
Gargoyles 2 points
BUT in quest log written: You already gained 21 points. WHY? There must be 23 if you believe Wikipedia...
Grizzly Adams:
You already achieved the maximum rank for your level range. If you accept this task, you won't gain points for our society. Hunt 300 crocodiles and you'll be rewarded with experience and the possibility to choose a boss. Are you in, old chap?
You already achieved the maximum rank for your level range. If you accept this task, you won't gain points for our society. Hunt 300 badgers and you'll be rewarded with experience and the possibility to choose a boss. Are you in, old chap?
You already achieved the maximum rank for your level range. If you accept this task, you won't gain points for our society. Hunt 300 tarantulas and you'll be rewarded with experience and the possibility to choose a boss. Are you in, old chap?
You already achieved the maximum rank for your level range. If you accept this task, you won't gain points for our society. Hunt 150 carniphilas and you'll be rewarded with experience and the possibility to choose a boss. Are you in, old chap?
You already achieved the maximum rank for your level range. If you accept this task, you won't gain points for our society. Hunt 200 stone golems and you'll be rewarded with experience and the possibility to choose a boss. Are you in, old chap?
You already achieved the maximum rank for your level range. If you accept this task, you won't gain points for our society. Hunt 300 mammoths and you'll be rewarded with experience and the possibility to choose a boss. Are you in, old chap?
You already achieved the maximum rank for your level range. If you accept this task, you won't gain points for our society. Hunt 300 gnarlhounds and you'll be rewarded with experience and the possibility to choose a boss. Are you in, old chap?
You already achieved the maximum rank for your level range. If you accept this task, you won't gain points for our society. Hunt 300 terramites and you'll be rewarded with experience and the possibility to choose a boss. Are you in, old chap?
You already achieved the maximum rank for your level range. If you accept this task, you won't gain points for our society. Hunt 300 apes and you'll be rewarded with experience and the possibility to choose a boss. Are you in, old chap?
You already achieved the maximum rank for your level range. If you accept this task, you won't gain points for our society. Hunt 300 thornback tortoises and you'll be rewarded with experience and the possibility to choose a boss. Are you in, old chap?
You already achieved the maximum rank for your level range. If you accept this task, you won't gain points for our society. Hunt 200 gargoyles and you'll be rewarded with experience and the possibility to choose a boss. Are you in, old chap?

tallezz
VIP
VIP

Re: Question about quest and task

Post by tallezz »

i have no idea at this point, but would you please stop sending me private messages? :p
contact cip, or maybe someone else knows :)

Vensao

Post by Vensao »

I hope that someone can help. СipSoft notified, but they did not respond very quickly)

Tustanuxo
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Akro Alith
Guild: Lage Landen

Post by Tustanuxo »

tallezz wrote:would you please stop sending me private messages? :p
+1

I will read this thread when I am online so no need to message.

The quest works in level ranges From level 6-49 you can get a maximum of 20 points.
If you complete another task after that you get a boss point that you can use to pick a boss of your choosing.

So most likely you have 1 boss point now since you did all challenges. If you talk to grizzly adams about "boss point" you can choose one.
Akro Alith / Tustanuxo / Morgoth Belaith / Treebeard
Leader of Lage Landen
Tutor ★★★ Resigned on 30-08-2016 due the implementation of experience boosters
Achievement hunter
Akropedia The walking wiki
Keeper of Tibia

Vensao

Post by Vensao »

So most likely you have 1 boss point now since you did all challenges.
I would like to exactly what it was but... I enclose a picture :|

whoau85
Character: Calixte

Post by whoau85 »

have fun with task.. demons task is so fun.... not