Question about quest and task

Everything connected with Tibia topic.
Vensao

Question about quest and task

Post by Vensao »

For a long time of not playing and had a question. I know that the game has a quest: "Killing in the Name of..." In this task, you need to kill ONLY certain monsters at a ONLY certain level. I want to know is still in the game, these tasks where you need to perform them ONLY at certain levels? (Not counting Rookgaard and Dawnport). The fact that I want to start playing and doing quests but not sure if all the quests you can take at later levels. Sorry for my English (translator). Thanks.

Tustanuxo
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Akro Alith
Guild: Lage Landen

Re: Question about quest and task

Post by Tustanuxo »

Well all the bosses from "Killing in the name of..." can be done at later levels. After you have 100 points.

The only hunting task that you have to accept before level 40 is the "5000 minotaur" task. You can finish this task at any level you like. But it has to be started before level 40!
Akro Alith / Tustanuxo / Morgoth Belaith / Treebeard
Leader of Lage Landen
Tutor ★★★ Resigned on 30-08-2016 due the implementation of experience boosters
Achievement hunter
Akropedia The walking wiki
Keeper of Tibia

Seanq
VIP
VIP
Character: Seanq
Guild: Dunkle Rache

Post by Seanq »

So, you can always do the "Killing in the name of..." tanks, but there are certain tasks available for certain level spans.

Except this quest there are only a few other quests that have a max level attached to them. These are rather irrelevant though and no need to do.

tallezz
VIP
VIP

Post by tallezz »

also keep in mind that tasks don't have a max lvl to finish, so don't worry that you lose certain tasks that are partially done when you get out of the lvl range ;) you can always finish em :)

Vensao

Post by Vensao »

Seanq wrote:So, you can always do the "Killing in the name of..." tanks, but there are certain tasks available for certain level spans.

Except this quest there are only a few other quests that have a max level attached to them. These are rather irrelevant though and no need to do.
Sorry, but you can be more about the several other tasks that have the highest level? What I wish I knew the future.

-- 25 May 2016, 21:28 --
tallezz wrote:also keep in mind that tasks don't have a max lvl to finish, so don't worry that you lose certain tasks that are partially done when you get out of the lvl range ;) you can always finish em :)
And why am I faced with a problem. I have a very old character 62 EC. Up to 62 levels, I do not take more than one task of killing monsters. And when he came to have 62 to Grizzly Adams, he gave the choice to kill monsters from level 50-79 task. And to take the task of killing monsters levels 6-49, I was not able to. So how can I take on the task level 62 murder Crocodiles, Tarantulas and other monsters tasks level 6-49?

tallezz
VIP
VIP

Post by tallezz »

tasks of lvl 6-49 cannot be taken at 62 anymore no, but tasks of 6-49 can still be completed, if you can't hand in a completed task you either don't have it finished or there's something wrong, in the last case, contact cip, in the first case, finish it and check it in your quest log :-)

Vensao

Post by Vensao »

Hello. I have 34 levels, completely passed full Grizzly Adams tasks level 6-49: (Crocodiles, Badgers, Tarantulas, Carniphilas, Stone Golems, Mammoths, Gnarlhounds, Terramites, Apes, Thornback Tortoises, Gargoyles) and kill 4 bosses: (The Snapper, Hide, Deathbine, The Bloodtusk). But in my quest log such information: You already gained 21 points. You currently have 0 boss points.
Question: Why 0 boss points if I killed all 4 bosses?

tallezz
VIP
VIP

Post by tallezz »

you need to complete another task
once you have full points, which is 30 if i'm correct
once you hit 30 points, you'll have the ability to get a boss point everytime you get a task completed, no matter which task you did, you can choose any boss :)

edit: 30 or 20 points, i think 20 rather, but that would be weird since you got 21 ;-)

Vensao

Post by Vensao »

Thank you now understood) Tell me if I have done the task for example 300 Crocodiles I was given 1 point. You can carry it out again? And will there still 1 point? Or any tasks this one-time?

Tustanuxo
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Akro Alith
Guild: Lage Landen

Post by Tustanuxo »

the level 130- tasks can be done 3 times. the level 130+ tasks can be done unlimited amount of times.
Akro Alith / Tustanuxo / Morgoth Belaith / Treebeard
Leader of Lage Landen
Tutor ★★★ Resigned on 30-08-2016 due the implementation of experience boosters
Achievement hunter
Akropedia The walking wiki
Keeper of Tibia