Best server to start on?

Everything with is not related with Tibia.
PacoBelan
New user
New user

Best server to start on?

Post by PacoBelan »

Hi guys,

I'm essentially new to Tibia (being that I haven't played in 10+ years) and remember back in the days a lot of servers were terrible to play on - spawns owned, pay guilds to be allowed to buy your promotions, etc. Is that still going on?

Basically, I'm looking for advice on which server I should start on to have a fun go at it - normal PVP, as little power abuse as possible, etc.

Any advice?

Avmatrac
Chatterer
Chatterer
Character: Weruid Patryk
Guild: Dreamwalkers

Re: Best server to start on?

Post by Avmatrac »

PacoBelan wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 09:32
spawns owned, pay guilds to be allowed to buy your promotions, etc. Is that still going on?
Well, this is still a problem on many Tibia servers. You didn't specify the server location: europe, brazil or north america? I was playing on Antica (EU) and there is no dominando guild atm. For me it's the best PVP server out there, but it's too overcrowded (up to 1k players online on double exp events) so it may be hard to find free spot, especially for higher level. Also, I heard that Wintera (USA) is a pretty good server. There is a dominando guild, but there are also a lot of neutrals and it's not strict that much.

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Re: Best server to start on?

Post by shawtay »

I can't help you with pvp but as for non pvp Pacera is a great world however there is some PA but it hasn't bothered me. I think they will bother you if your a high level and at their spawns possibly
~Playing from Pacera~