How much does music and sound design affect your anime experience?

Everything with is not related with Tibia.
arjunyodha7
New user
New user

How much does music and sound design affect your anime experience?

Post by arjunyodha7 »

I've had this question in my mind for quite some time. In my opinion, the music and sound design are some of the aspects that'll instantly mark an anime in my mind other than animation and plot, voice acting is an exception though. Especially in fight scenes combined with brilliant animations. An example of this is Fire Force. if you are a fan of shonen then DEFINITELY watch this anime. The studio behind it is David Productions, which in my opinion, has one of the best, if not, the best sound designs in anime. It also has some really good fight scenes and a good plot so go check it out if you can.

Now moving on to music. I'd say music is an important aspect that really determines the quality of a scene. An example of this is when you're already bawling your eyes out as soon as you hear the music kick in on a really sad anime scene, and when the music still hits even when only listening to the music. But for me, it still depends on the scene and whats going on that will make it memorable. If one aspect somehow fails or just not well executed it usually makes it easier for me to forget the scene since it didn't impact me as much. And it's usually the reason why I forget a lot of the stuff that happens in an anime.

But after all you can't have one without the other. What do you think of these 2 aspects and what animes do you think are a great example of these?