How to write an article and submit to GuildStats?

You can discuss here about our fansite. Did you find any bug? or have idea how we can improve our fansite? Post it here!
FPoPP
Novice
Novice
Character: Camarluk

How to write an article and submit to GuildStats?

Post by FPoPP »

I saw that we don't have that much of articles (and they are somewhat old) here at GuildStats... How can I write an article and submit to the website? I also would like to know what kind of subject I can talk in the article (can it be a article teaching something? Telling something the history of Tibia? Maybe the history of a server and legendary guilds?).

So that's it. I just want to know about guidelines regarding article writing :D thanks and have a good day!

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Re: How to write an article and submit to GuildStats?

Post by Sir Dzidek »

Welcome at our forum!
Im glad that you are with us :)

About your question - you can write about anything what you like. It can be some kind of manual where you will tell users how to hunt also we like any historical stories :) Our fansite is about guilds so article about some legendary guilds may be awesome!
If you have written something already, you can post it at our fansite in "Article proposal". If your article will be good enough, we will move your article to "Article" board.

FPoPP
Novice
Novice
Character: Camarluk

Post by FPoPP »

Sir Dzidek wrote:Welcome at our forum!
Im glad that you are with us :)

About your question - you can write about anything what you like. It can be some kind of manual where you will tell users how to hunt also we like any historical stories :) Our fansite is about guilds so article about some legendary guilds may be awesome!
If you have written something already, you can post it at our fansite in "Article proposal". If your article will be good enough, we will move your article to "Article" board.
Awesome! I got some content to share! Is it ok if my article has a video as an extra? :)

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Post by Sir Dzidek »

I think it's even more attractive for users if you attach video in article :)

tanvishah
New user
New user

Post by tanvishah »

Great Post :)