Articles published on our fansite.
Tustanuxo
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Akro Alith
Guild: Lage Landen

The loyalty system explained

Post by Tustanuxo »

You don't understand loyalty points? Titles, bonuses and points, how it works? This article will explain everything!

• Deutsche Version German version

Q: What are loyalty points?

A: You get a point for each day premium you were until that day.
This includes:
  • Bought premium
  • Vouchers
  • Free premium
  • Game master premium time
  • Contest prize premium time
  • Each scroll you used in game
  • Each scroll you used on your own account
This does not include:
  • Each day of premium left on your account
  • Premium scrolls you brought in game and sold to another player
1 used premium day = 1 loyalty point

Q: How does this loyalty status show in game and on the website?

A: The loyalty points on the website are shown by a title:
Points - Title
  • 50 - Scout of Tibia
  • 100 - Sentinel of Tibia
  • 200 - Steward of Tibia
  • 400 - Warden of Tibia
  • 1000 - Squire of Tibia
  • 2000 - Warrior of Tibia
  • 3000 - Keeper of Tibia
  • 4000 - Guardian of Tibia
  • 5000 - Sage of Tibia
The loyalty points in the game are shown by a boost in skills:
Points - Skill boost
  • 360 - 5%
  • 720 - 10%
  • 1080 - 15%
  • 1440 - 20%
  • 1800 - 25%
  • 2160 - 30%
  • 2520 - 35%
  • 2880 - 40%
  • 3240 - 45%
  • 3600 - 50%
The skill boost gets updated each time you login or die. It is a permanent boost.

Q: How do I see loyalty points?

A: To view your own loyalty points. You can go to your ‘My Account’ page and under ‘Manage Account’ in the section ‘General Information’. Here you have two lines of text that show your current amount of loyalty points and also show when you will get promoted to the next loyalty rank.

To view the loyalty rank of other players you will have to look them up in the character section (the character has to be unhidden). Under account information is the loyalty title shown.
Another way to view the loyalty points/rank of other players. You have to view the high scores. When the characters of the account are unhidden and the owner decides to show the loyalty points on this world. You could see the amount of points and title of the top 300 of your world.

Q: How does my loyalty title affect me?

A: It does not affect you in any way. It is just a fancy title for on the website.

Q: How does my loyalty skill boost affect me?

A: When the skill boost is activated on your account you will see a slight boost on your in game skills. It gets updated each time you login or die.
This is a permanent boost. There is no way to change if you get it.

Q: How does the skill boost in game work?

A: Well to understand the skill changes you need to get that skill works just like level (each skill requires more training to get than the skill before it). Just take 50% skill boost as an example.

Example skill table: (real numbers would be different and much more. but they are unknown.)
  • 1.000 hits to make shielding 112
  • 1.080 hits to make shielding 113
  • 1.200 hits to make shielding 114
  • 1.360 hits to make shielding 115
  • 1.560 hits to make shielding 116
  • 1.700 hits to make shielding 117
You started with 1.030 hits when the skill boost was introduced. With skill boost you have 115 skill and without (high score) you have 112.

You have now 1.050 as an example. With skill boost that would make it 116 skill and without (high score) you have 112.

When you hit the 1.080 hits you will advance to skill 113 on the high scores but you will not see it in game because in game you have -> 1.620 hits so skill 116

On the topic of training: Let’s say each minute of training gives you 1 hit. It does not matter what your skill is. The result is actually the same. And you still advance in base skill as fast as you would without a bonus. The only difference is the skill shown in game.

Q: How do I see my base skill in game?

A: There is currently no other way of showing your base skill in game. The only way to get your base skill is to view it on the high scores.

Cipsoft is working on a way to show your base skill in game (like a toggle button). But not much is known about this yet.

Q: Why do new chars only get boosted in certain skills? (Magic/Sword/axe/club/distance)

A: Because every character got an extra boost when the dawn port update was released. Lets say base skill 10 = actually base skill +0 hits. When every character got extra skill to make it easier for new players. You got free skills but only in magic/sword/axe/club/distance.

This skill gets boosted by the loyalty because this would turn out to be skill 12 or as you would have it base skill + X hits. The amount of X gets boosted by the loyalty boost. That is why some skills boosted and some do not.

Q: How do I show my loyalty title in game?

A: To show your loyalty title in game like: "You see yourself. You are a [Insert Vocation]. You are a [Loyalty title] of Tibia."
You have to unhide your characters you want to display this on.

Q: How do I show my loyalty title on the highscores?

A: To show your loyalty title in the highscores on a specific character/world. This can only be one character per account!
You have to have that character unhidden. After that you go to the "my account" page and go to "account management". In the second box named "Loyalty Highscore Character" you find a drop down list. Here you can select the character you want to be displayed in the highscores.
Note: It may take a day for you character to be admitted to the highscore.
Akro Alith / Tustanuxo / Morgoth Belaith / Treebeard
Leader of Lage Landen
Tutor ★★★ Resigned on 30-08-2016 due the implementation of experience boosters
Achievement hunter
Akropedia The walking wiki
Keeper of Tibia

Trululu
Staff
Staff
Character: Lulu Gumdrops
Guild: Bald Dwarf

Re: The loyalty system explained

Post by Trululu »

I like it, in some hours I translate it to spanish.
Admin of T
GOD BLESS our HIGH and lows TIMES

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Post by Ice Crambler »

Nicely done!
may I ask from where you got such a high knowledge bout the system? :o
A proud part of the family Since 2012.

Tustanuxo
God of talk
God of talk

Post by Tustanuxo »

I don't know. I understand cipsofts game better than they do. (I have multiple times a week that I give the right answer on tutor forum and cipsoft the wrong one ;) ) I really don't think this system is that complicated. But I have seen so many questions about it.
Leader of Lage Landen
Achievement hunter
Keeper of Tibia

Eduemu123
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Lord Demon Nightmare
Guild: Apocalypse

Post by Eduemu123 »

Great article! Btw, its really hard to get the last Rank :(

Tustanuxo
God of talk
God of talk

Post by Tustanuxo »

Thank you.

It is not even possible right now to get the last rank (because premium is not old enough yet). Like can be seen in the loyalty highscore:
http://guildstats.eu/ranking?rank=10&world=
Leader of Lage Landen
Achievement hunter
Keeper of Tibia

Trululu
Staff
Staff

Post by Trululu »

¿No entiendes los loyalty points? ¿Títulos, bonos y puntos, cómo funciona? ¡Este artículo explicará todo!

Q: ¿Cuáles son los loyalty points?

A: Usted recibe un punto por cada día de premium que ha tenido o gastado hasta ese día.
Esto incluye:
  • Premium compradas
  • Vouchers
  • Premium gratis
  • Premium dada por Game Masters
  • Premio de un concurso
  • Cada premium scroll usado en el juego
  • Cada premium scroll usado en tu propia cuenta
Esto no incluye:
  • Cada día de premium que le quede a tu cuenta
  • Premium scrolls que compraste en el juego y vendas a otro jugador
1 Día de premium usada = 1 loyalty point

Q: ¿Cómo funciona el loyalty status que se muestra en el cliente del juego y en la página web?

R: Los puntos de lealtad en la página web se muestran por un título:
Puntos - Título
  • 50 - Scout of Tibia
  • 100 - Sentinel of Tibia
  • 200 - Steward of Tibia
  • 400 - Warden of Tibia
  • 1000 - Squire of Tibia
  • 2000 - Warrior of Tibia
  • 3000 - Keeper of Tibia
  • 4000 - Guardian of Tibia
  • 5000 - Sage of Tibia
Los puntos de lealtad en el juego se muestran mediante un avance en las habilidades o skills:
Puntos - avance Habilidad o skill
  • 360 - 5%
  • 720 - 10%
  • 1080 - 15%
  • 1440 - 20%
  • 1800 - 25%
  • 2160 - 30%
  • 2520 - 35%
  • 2880 - 40%
  • 3240 - 45%
  • 3600 - 50%
El avance de habilidad o skill se actualiza cada vez que te conectas o mueres. El avance es permanente.

Q: ¿Cómo puedo ver los puntos de lealtad?

R: Para ver sus propios puntos de lealtad. Usted puede ir a la página en "My Account" despues en "Manage Account" y luego en la sección "General Information". Aquí tienes dos líneas de texto que muestran su cantidad actual de puntos de lealtad y también muestran cuando usted conseguirá la siguiente promoción al siguiente grado de fidelidad.

Para ver el rango de lealtad de otros jugadores tendrás que buscarlos en la sección de personajes (el personaje tiene que estar visible o no-oculto). Bajo la información de la cuenta esta el título de lealtad mostrado.
Otra forma de ver los puntos de fidelidad/rango de otros jugadores. Tienes que ver las puntuaciones más altas. Cuando los personajes de la cuenta son no-oculto o visibles y el propietario decide mostrar los puntos de lealtad en este mundo. Se podrá ver la cantidad de puntos y el título de las 300 mas altas de su mundo.

Q: ¿Cómo saber si mi título lealtad me afecta?

R: No le afecta de ninguna manera. Es sólo un título de fantasía para la página web.

Q: ¿Cómo saber cuanto mi avance de habilidad o skill me afecta?

R: Cuando el impulso de habilidad o skill se activa en su cuenta verá un ligero impulso en sus habilidades o skill dentro del juego. Ésta se actualiza cada vez que se conecte o muera. Este es un avance permanente. No hay manera de cambiar si usted lo consigue.

Q: ¿Cómo funciona el avance de habilidad o skill en el juego?

R: Bueno, para entender como el avance de skill cambia usted necesita saber que para obtener ese avance de skill esto funciona igual que el nivel (cada nuevo skill requiere más esfuerzo para conseguir avanzar dicho skill, siendo mas que el anterior). Basta con tomar un 50% de mejora de skill como un ejemplo.

Ejemplo, tabla de skills: (con números reales sería diferente y mucho más, pero que son desconocidos..)
  • 1.000 hits to make shielding 112
  • 1.080 hits para llegar a shielding 113
  • 1.200 hits para llegar a shielding 114
  • 1.360 hits para llegar a shielding 115
  • 1.560 hits para llegar a shielding 116
  • 1.700 hits para llegar a shielding 117
Usted comenzó con 1.030 hits cuando se introdujo el avance de skills. Con el avance usted tiene 115 de skill y sin (puntuación más alta) usted tiene 112.

Usted tiene ahora 1.050 como ejemplo. Con el avance serian 116 skill y sin (puntuación más alta) usted tiene 112.

Al llegar a los 1.080 hits usted avanzará al skill 113 en las puntuaciones más altas, pero usted no lo verá en el juego porque en juego tienes -> 1.620 hits así que skill 116

Sobre el tema del training: Digamos que cada minuto de entrenamiento le da 1 hit. No importa cual sea tu skills. El resultado es en realidad el mismo. Y todavía se avanza en el skill base tan rápido como lo haría sin un bono. La única diferencia es la habilidad que se muestra en juego.

Q: ¿Cómo puedo ver mi skill base en el juego?

R: No existe actualmente ninguna otra manera de demostrar tu skill base en el juego. La única manera de conseguir su skill base es visualizarla en las puntuaciones más altas.

Cipsoft está trabajando en una manera de mostrar su skill base en el juego (como un botón de activación). Pero no se sabe mucho sobre esto todavía.

Q: ¿Por qué los nuevos personajes sólo avanzan en ciertas habilidades o skills? (Magic/Sword/axe/club/distance)

R: Debido a que cada personaje tiene un avance adicional cuando la actualización de Dawnport fue lanzada. Digamos skill base 10 = en realidad el skill base es 0 hits. Cuando cada personaje tiene un skills extra para que sea más fácil para los nuevos jugadores. Tienes habilidades libres, pero sólo en magic/sword/axe/club/distance..

Esta habilidad avanzo por la lealtad porque esto llegar a ser destreza 12 o como usted lo tendría base de skill + X hits. La cantidad X avanzo gracias al avance por lealtad. Es por eso que algunas skills avanzan y otras no.

PD: Es muy posible que la traducción tenga algunos errores (Mas de comprensión que de otra cosa), esto pasa porque lo hice sin prestar mucha atención. Por favor aquellos que tengan alguna observación háganla saber y yo lo arreglare, para que sea completamente comprensible.
Admin of T

Tustanuxo
God of talk
God of talk

Post by Tustanuxo »

Wauw a spanish translation. :D

You forgot one line:

1.000 hits para llegar a shielding 112 ;)
Leader of Lage Landen
Achievement hunter
Keeper of Tibia

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Post by Sir Dzidek »

Trululu, can you post it in Artículos section? Then it will be dipsplay in main page :)

Trululu
Staff
Staff

Post by Trululu »

Sure, I go.
Admin of T