Why party finder wasn't successful?

Screenshots from game, videos and so on.
GeorgeLuis
New user
New user

Why party finder wasn't successful?

Post by GeorgeLuis »

Some background: came back after a long hiatus expecting to find teams for bosses, quests and hunts easier with the tool... I play casually, 2-3h per day and if it worked as developed I would optimize my time doing fun stuff...

But that's NOT what happened and now i'm disappointed... Party finder doesn't have any player using it, and it's easier to find a team at "Advertising"

Party finder idea itself is great, but somehow I don't see players using it, why?

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Re: Why party finder wasn't successful?

Post by shawtay »

The currently still don't use party finder because if you logoff it cancels the party...so it's quite useless. Also, people check advertising because its easier than party finder..it just looks like a lot to look at imo
~Playing from Pacera~

Moose
New user
New user

Re: Why party finder wasn't successful?

Post by Moose »

Setting up a search for a team is too bothersome - you need to name a hunting place, level ranges, vocations, and so forth - just too much effort. If players used it, it would be worth it, but transitioning onto the new platform was not smooth enough for players to pick it up, so why bother anyway?

Also there are those technical idiocracies like not being able to log out while searching, or for example notification when you might be able to fill a team for example a message on Server Log like ("A team is looking for a player of your vocation and level for [Hunting - Oramond Dungeon]"). If you are "actively searching" for a team hunt. Then again, the dialog itself is too hidden behind the "Social" tab, which by the way, no one uses. It should be like the Prey Dialog, which can be opened up like a backpack.