The Life and Deaths of Shawtay~

Screenshots from game, videos and so on.
tallezz
VIP
VIP

Re: The Life and Deaths of Shawtay~

Post by tallezz »

oh my god congratulations! all went well?
shawtay became a parent!

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Post by Sir Dzidek »

Best wishes for you and your little baby!

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

thank you!!! yes i'm a mom for the first time lord help me ;_; my little boy is only a little above 5 lbs so I'm working on getting him back to his birth weight of 5 lb 8 oz... its normal for them to lose weight but he has some jaundice so we're also trying to work on that for him to avoid him going under those lights they have. so far so good. here's a picture of my maternity picture the same day i went into labor and my little baby (leon's his name) on his way home from the hospital. i stayed in the backseat with him no worries

~Playing from Pacera~

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

logged on to get my plushie for my collection made some avas and logged off... im too tired! been so busy. hope everyone is having a good day in tibia and rl
~Playing from Pacera~

caducbn
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Lejonhjartat
Guild: Lionheart Society

Post by caducbn »

shawtay wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 13:58
Hi everyone! I had my baby boy on Friday the 16th and I've been way too busy to play...keeping up with dailies seems impossible sometimes. I hope to be back soon!
Wow!! Gratz!!! God bless you! :D
Royal Paladin [Venebra]
Um peregrino em busca da sabedoria que vem do Alto.
A pilgrim in search of the wisdom that comes from Above.

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

caducbn wrote:
3 Oct 2022, 13:27
shawtay wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 13:58
Hi everyone! I had my baby boy on Friday the 16th and I've been way too busy to play...keeping up with dailies seems impossible sometimes. I hope to be back soon!
Wow!! Gratz!!! God bless you! :D
Thank you :)

Still haven't managed to do any hunts.. just logging on for dailies. Wondering if I should break this habit...hm
~Playing from Pacera~

tallezz
VIP
VIP

Post by tallezz »

not hunting? you should defo break that habit! levels and hunting task points await!

on a more serious note, if it becomes a chore you might as well drop it, but if yo ufind time during the day and it doesn't bother you I wouldn't see why not keep on going :P

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

tallezz wrote:
5 Oct 2022, 20:35
not hunting? you should defo break that habit! levels and hunting task points await!

on a more serious note, if it becomes a chore you might as well drop it, but if yo ufind time during the day and it doesn't bother you I wouldn't see why not keep on going :P

there's absolutely no time for me sadly. been busy with my newborn, working, etc. maybe when he's a bit older but for right now he demands my full attention rightfully so. i miss tibia, still logon to do my dailies. but i sure do miss my free time!
~Playing from Pacera~

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

welp!!! i've reached 5.4 years or 2,000 daily reward logins. :) it's been tough... but i did it! now i will ruin my streak b.c sometimes it gets annoying logging in every day just to do that.but, imma miss logging in every day too :'(
~Playing from Pacera~

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Post by Sir Dzidek »

Wow impressive!
I've got about 1,100 right now :P Remember that you have daily rewards jokers ;)