The Life and Deaths of Shawtay~

Screenshots from game, videos and so on.
shawtay
Donator
Donator

The Life and Deaths of Shawtay~

Post by shawtay »

A thread dedicated to my character, Shawtay. I'm going to be posting videos and screenshots of my daily Tibia life here. Back when the fansite Tibia Nation existed I had a life thread that I would update every day. So let me start off by leaving you guys with a little about my life here in Tibia. I'm currently a level 669 ED. I've been playing Pacera (Optional PVP) since 2004. I have other alts but I never play them and they all are near level 100 anywho. I enjoy doing Prey Hunting Tasks, I actually obtained the Full Falconer outfit October 2020. I was the first one on my server to obtain the full outfit and the only one with it currently. My next favorite thing in Tibia is to collect rares and decorate my houses. I love Tibia, and play daily so you will find my updating this quite often I'm sure.
Last edited by shawtay on 7 Dec 2021, 04:42, edited 1 time in total.
~Playing from Pacera~

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Re: Shawtay

Post by shawtay »

Here is my latest achievement I'd like to share which is like the title states, attempting the Ring of Ending at level 666 with my two of my rls. They also did the Ring of Ending so you can see how many of us actually were successful and please check out my other videos! It's my new hobby to try to create and share videos so I'm still learning.
~Playing from Pacera~

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

Today's achievements~

If it's one thing about me is I'm a solo hunter, and always have been in a way. This can be seen as rare, but I see it as rewarding. I can hunt when I want and stop when I want without interrupting or relying on others. I am very proud to say today I made it to 79,000 Hunting Task Points again. I need 145,000 for the Antelope mount which is my goal I hope to get sometime soon. I've been focusing primarily on medium tasks due to working full time and well today was pretty busy. I went bowling and went to the pet store and bought my birds some fun toys. Something I'm also proud of is reaching over 1,300+ daily reward shrine days. In the beginning of this feature's introduction, I missed some days, but ever since then through Hurricanes and other natural disasters here in Texas I've managed to keep my streak going for some time now. Did you know 1,300 days is about 3.5 years! Now that's crazy.
~Playing from Pacera~

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Post by Sir Dzidek »

Wow! I thought that my almost 400 days in a row is great achievement :D Great!
And also grats for task points, I'm also solo hunter, but unfortunately I have just few task points because I'm hutning grim reapers for ages :P

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

What did I do today? Hunting Tasks of course but I also managed to get level 670! Only 30 more levels to go. Another thing to add, I am not really someone who cares about experience, so I tend to level slow or wherever my tasks take me...
@Sir Dzidek- Well if you have wild cards to spare you can select the Hunting Task for Grim Reaper, or just keep rerolling :) But you might waste money this way. Hunting Tasks are really addicting, but you should look into the rewards maybe it's something that will interest you.
~Playing from Pacera~

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

Well, didn't think I'd ever see this day coming :P the last time I died was 2019-07-19 and today is 2021-03-30 so... I feel kinda upset with myself but nothing I can do but keep moving on despite the lag spikes I get. Where I am in TX I have the best internet available but no fiber optic yet, I hope to get Starlink soon, and hopefully it will clear up :) On the plus side, I increased a lot in hunting task points..womp... :(
~Playing from Pacera~

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

Another day, another hunting task or three :) ...Didn't get my level back yet, but it'll come with time.
~Playing from Pacera~

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

Maybe my posts will let others see how patience is key when it comes to hunting tasks. The reward is worth the wait! Here's another day of tasking-
~Playing from Pacera~

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

Another day, another 3 tasks. It's a shame you can only do 1 task per list every day. :(

~Playing from Pacera~

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

Going to be a little busy today due to work and some things I'm working on but I managed to do some tasks, of course! It's always easier to hunt early so you don't have to wait for spawns :)
~Playing from Pacera~