Tales of Lejonhjartat

Screenshots from game, videos and so on.
caducbn
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Lejonhjartat
Guild: Lionheart Society

Tales of Lejonhjartat

Post by caducbn »

Hail Tibians,

Inspired by Shawtay (this thread) and Sir Dzidek (this thread), I decided to share some important moments in the life of the young paladin Lejonhjartat, inhabitant of Venebra.

A little bit of my history... I played 15 years ago, at which time the most impressive feat was Bubble approaching level 200. I've been away from Tibia since then, and I returned about 1 year ago. Unfortunately my original account was deleted due to inactivity... :cry: But at that time, I was playing a Knight named Dantz Firehands in Antica.

Despite having other low level characters, I practically only play with Lejonhjartat. You should see here skill training, quests, Tibian lore, collection of some rares, house decor and something like these.

From here, I leave the scene and Lejonhjartat will write his memoirs. I hope it somehow helps you on your journey of life.

Castle of the White Dragon's Garden

Just go ahead and enjoy the scenery!

Stay in the peace of God!
Last edited by caducbn on 30 Jan 2022, 16:04, edited 1 time in total.
Royal Paladin [Venebra]
Um peregrino em busca da sabedoria que vem do Alto.
A pilgrim in search of the wisdom that comes from Above.

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Re: Tales of Lejonhjartat

Post by shawtay »

Love the animated picture! :) Cannot wait to see your journey! PS- Shawtay* ;)
~Playing from Pacera~

caducbn
Big chatterer
Big chatterer

Post by caducbn »

There are some simple things in life that bring a sense of achievement, this is a memory of one of those moments…

For a long time I searched a simple Image vial of mana fluid. For me it is a symbol of the challenges faced in a distant Tibian past.

I went a few times to the Magician Quarter of Yalahar, to the Issavi's alchemist room, to the depths of the Glooth Factory… but I always found an empty stand.

But on the first day of Tibia's 25th birthday festivities, I was the one who received a present. While exploring the Time Travel Dungeon and seeking to unravel its secrets, I come across a purple liquid bubbling on the stand… My heart is already racing just imagining what could be there.

As I shot my arrows as fast as my arms could take to eliminate the machines that were in my way, my eyes didn't leave that stand.

When I looked carefully, I was sure: I had found the Mana Fluid.

I quickly got the empty vial that I always carried in my backpack and careful, not to waste a single drop, I transferred it from the stand to the vial. What a glorious moment!

It was one of those coincidences of finding something when I wasn't looking.

PS: Sorry for any English mistakes.
Royal Paladin [Venebra]

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

Yes!!! I found a mana fluid there too and filled it in an Ewer! (Gold) I was so happy, it happened twice. It might happen every server save or maybe once a week during maintenance? What do you think? Love the story and pictures you added.
~Playing from Pacera~

caducbn
Big chatterer
Big chatterer

Post by caducbn »

@Shawtay I've seen it a few times too, but I don't think it's daily resp. Weekly is a possibility, I'll keep an eye on that.

It's not as rare as it used to be, but I'm still very happy to get my hands on it. :D
Royal Paladin [Venebra]

caducbn
Big chatterer
Big chatterer

Post by caducbn »

Yesterday was a historic day: I finally got my Changing Backpack AND the Brass Button addon. :D

Let me tell you how was that...

For 25 years Heros has been searching for Princess Lumelia's whereabouts. And I am among them.

The last information we had about her wasn't so encouraging… seconds before shooting the final arrow to kill Minishabaal, with a sadistic smile he claimed to have devoured her for breakfast.

Dissatisfied with this tragic fate, I didn't lose hope that it was just one of his lies.

Time passed, and I heard rumors that a certain Lord Retro had imprisoned the princess a long time ago and that somehow I could go back in time and who knows, find out more about her whereabouts.

I called my friends and fellow adventurers Holly Kiahra and Lagertha Lodbrucs and that's exactly what we did.

After overcoming all the challenges to go back in time, we find the princess trapped in Lord Retro's Parcels castle. The battle was hard, with this villain hitting us with waves of bugs, but we were determined to put an end to this terrible enemy.

With the help of our dear Community Manager, we overcome Lord Retro.

Great Day! Saved the Princess, got the Changing Backpack AND the Brass Button to be a Sharp Dressed Man.
Royal Paladin [Venebra]

caducbn
Big chatterer
Big chatterer

Post by caducbn »

Another day has passed...

Distance 124 without Loyalty

Falcon Knight Bestiary

Level 665

Let's keep going.
Royal Paladin [Venebra]

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

Wow congrats on the backpack! I've done Lord Retro every day on 1 char except I missed 1 day and never looted any addon or backpack :P just 2 wind-up keys. Seems like your getting real lucky lately
~Playing from Pacera~

caducbn
Big chatterer
Big chatterer

Post by caducbn »

After a long time of meditation on the summit of Femor Hills, I'm back to the Tibian challenges.

And blessed by God, I received double experience when killing creatures. It was days to train and realign the aim of my eyes and bow.

Level 700 ;)

Distance 130 :D

At the end of those days, I was still able to travel to Thais and celebrate hearing good music and eating a lot of the great banquet prepared by King Tibianus for his Loyal Subjects.

Achievement Loyal Subject

Time to pack up and let my pen rest, because new adventures and discoveries are ahead.
Royal Paladin [Venebra]

shawtay
Donator
Donator

Post by shawtay »

GZ on your distance! Big achievement :) Also, like your story telling that goes along with your screenshots very creative. Keep it up!
~Playing from Pacera~