Ely's Adventures!

Screenshots from game, videos and so on.
elyluvzya
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Ely Blademaster
Guild: Panda Power

Ely's Adventures!

Post by elyluvzya »

Welcome to my attempt of a Life Thread! :3

I will post updates as much as I can :) I love doing quests and getting achievements and outfits and mounts :P I am not a big fan on hunting cuz it gets pretty boring hunting alone haha but now I'm level 200 so I maybe I will hunt more often get my grizzly adams tasks done (I still need all those achievements xD)

My main character is Ely Blademaster and I currently play on the server Umera. My main (non-pvp) character is Scarlet Starlight on the server Fidera.
Last edited by elyluvzya on 25 Apr 2017, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
Image Ely Blademaster  Image
Image zzZZzz          Image Panda wake up!!

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Re: Ely's Adventures!

Post by Ice Crambler »

Yaaaayyyy let the screenys Hit the floor!!!
A proud part of the family Since 2012.

Tustanuxo
God of talk
God of talk
Character: Akro Alith
Guild: Lage Landen

Post by Tustanuxo »

Yeyh a new life thread. :o :!: LADY BUG POWER :!: :o
Akro Alith / Tustanuxo / Morgoth Belaith / Treebeard
Leader of Lage Landen
Tutor ★★★ Resigned on 30-08-2016 due the implementation of experience boosters
Achievement hunter
Akropedia The walking wiki
Keeper of Tibia

Dacil
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Licad

Post by Dacil »

Uhulll welcome Ely!!

tallezz
VIP
VIP

Post by tallezz »

i think i'm going to get very confused, everyone's starting those life threads :o

Seanq
VIP
VIP
Character: Seanq
Guild: Dunkle Rache

Post by Seanq »

Always great to see new LTs popping up! Good luck, hoping for some pictures soon! :)

elyluvzya
Big chatterer
Big chatterer

Mini Timeline

Post by elyluvzya »

ty ty! haha I'll try not to be confusing o.0

Mini Timeline ~ since 2 of my laptos had crashed in the past I had lost all my old screenies :( I just have saved whatever I could, but this is it summarized to my main points :P

I guess my story starts in Shivera haha the first server that I created my character on :P I started to play Tibia when I was still in elementary school then high school came around and I took some time off cuz well.. it was high school haha xD During the final year of high school I started to play again and since I was legally 18 I could pay for my own premmy time (I was never premmy before this haha my parents refused to pay for it xD) Thus my premmy adventures begin! :D

Being free account the best vocation to play is knight, so Starfire Blademaster was my main character at that time. But then I met a couple friends who needed an extra shooter for behe hunts so I would always take Ely Blademaster and this is how I got some pretty fast levels, I started to love playing the druid because well... its so much more fun! xD

Side note: Blademaster is a Family name, there used to be many in Shivera until they slowly started to retire and/or transfer to other servers. I was the "youngest" in the family which leaves me as the last member of the family still playing.

I started to collect outfits and do more quests and get achievements, then one day I said I will make a Tibian goal (which is not exactly accomplished yet.. haha) I said that I want Full Elementalist Outfit and the Lady Bug mount! 2 things I knew were wayyy out of my reach but I tried! During that time it seemed like nobody knew how to get the gooey masses and it wasn't exactly on wiki (how to exactly get them from each room and stuff) so a group of friends and started to explore and then we figured out to use the walls and go in each room to get it! :P on my last gooey mass I got the Four Leaf Clover! :D my hands were shaking and everything haha then I got scared to tame it, in case it would break but when I tamed it I was sooooooo happy!! Asking around the server, turns out I was the first to loot and tame it on Shivera. There was another guy who had it but he transferred in from another server with it, I was the first to actually get it. Honestly I didn't know that until people told me, it made me suppper happy! My friend Jaszmin was the second person to get it, lucky for her, her bf at the time had got it for her as a surprise gift! :P As time went on more people would want to go try, eventually one person from my team who would go get the gooeys would always get it. I had looted it again for the 2nd time which was even more shocking because I thought there wouldn't even be a first xD I ended up selling it for 7kk which at that time it was a pretty decent price, and used that money to buy the mage's cap!

As for the mad mage, I had killed him like 45+ times with my friends help (this was before the updates.. back when anyone can come in and just steal the mage kill) I had almost got hunted for it many times too lol but I didn't care, it was my hard work that took away the slime, I will kill the mage no matter what! xD But sadly I never had the luck to loot it, but one fine day one of my awesome friends who had transferred to Solera msgd me and told me he bought the mage's cap! I didn't believe him until I saw it for myself haha then he sold it to me. So this is where I am still today... I have the lady bug and 1 addon, the spikes have taken me more than 3 years to try and get it, but hopefully someday soon I can afford to just buy it.

Image Image

I recently got Level 200 after 3 years haha xD as you can tell, I'm not so big on hunting but maybe once I activate my double experience I'll try to get some levels maybe upto 250 before school starts again in September.

Another challenge that I accomplished I guess was getting the Shockhead mount, I had saved some money to eventually but the elemental spikes but I spent it all to buy the Nightmare Horn ~hides face~ I just really wanted to get it before the update happened haha now all that is left is the Scorpion and Glooth Glider. I tried to see whenever Horestis spawns but I can still never understand how or when the vases will be there xD I'm trying to get a team for Hero of Rathleton but the leading guild that did the quest.. well they all died xD so they don't exactly want to go again.. haha we'll see what happens but for now I'm gonna try to kill the bosses that are around the factory.

and I think that's a summary of my main moments... If anything else comes up, haha ofc I'll post it! :P
Last edited by elyluvzya on 19 Jul 2015, 18:26, edited 2 times in total.

tallezz
VIP
VIP

Post by tallezz »

nice, waiting eagerly for more but...
could you not write it in that color next time please? it's kinda hard to read :S

elyluvzya
Big chatterer
Big chatterer

Post by elyluvzya »

haha sorry bout the text color! :oops: it just looked like a cute color! xD
I got Level 200! :D

then died... :(

then got my level back! xD

Killed Omarfir for the first time! haha sadly no good loot ;x

Got Level 201 during Warzone 2! :D

Got achievement for doing Warzone 3 50 times! :3

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Post by Ice Crambler »

The collour was kinda sweet :D

Congratulation on your advancessssss!!!
A small tipp from my side.... save your pics as PNG will increas the quality massiv!

Waiting for moaaaaar! maby you wanna show us your eq and skills? :D
A proud part of the family Since 2012.