GuildHall contest! :p

Screenshots from game, videos and so on.
Fontainos
Character: Kevin Fontaine

GuildHall contest! :p

Post by Fontainos »

Hello guys :p,

2 weeks ago, i submited my work for the GH contest, but i had some complications irl so my submission wasn't complete!! Today i was playing on a map editor and decided to give a try to re-create my submission in-game to let you see what i had in mind :D

So here i go!!

This is the overall overview, i made the crater grey, but i would have prefered using "dirt mountain ground" (the red/brown mountain as in darashia drags)

The overall GH with the 5 items i handcrafted too :>

This is the fifth floor (wich i forgot to pcture for the contest) its a game room to chill and play tibian chess ;D

This is the diner room, tried to put another big throne down but there's none facing north!

Here's few chambers!!

This is the lobby! here's a bar to drink with friends and chill out on the sofa!! You can notice the "garden" north too ;D just to showoff some deco i guess.

That's the underground, with some beds for guild members, and indead a rocking horse for children haha!!

So that's it hope you like it! :)
Kevin F.

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Re: GuildHall contest! :p

Post by Ice Crambler »

Hehe ;) indeed you need to improve ur mapping skills ;)
(just don't use auto-border)
than the stair on the "roof" is bugged caus you have to add yellow fields below ;)

anyways I don't really know what you wanna hear from us xD
A proud part of the family Since 2012.

Fontainos
Character: Kevin Fontaine

Post by Fontainos »

Lol considering i barely never touched a mapeditor, i think i still managed to do some good and similar to my own real model. About the auto-border thing, why shouldn't i use it? I think it looks grest this way!! Last thing, i do know how to make stairs working ;) i just don't want it to be working, i want it to look good. ;) And i don't wanna hear anything special from yous, i made it for my own amusement and decided to post it, so you can get the main idea.

Kevin F. :)

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Post by Ice Crambler »

I didn't know it was one of your first mapping's ;)
so now I understand why u did it ^^
A proud part of the family Since 2012.