The Creation of the Majestic Shield contest!

Section dedicated to these who have some drawing skills.
Jhoviin
New user
New user
Character: Jhoviin
Guild: Divine Justive

Re: The Creation of the Majestic Shield contest!

Post by Jhoviin »

Long ago an evil man named Sithius locked up two cyclops in the Thais Lighthouse using convince creature runes to lure them, he wanted them to forge weapons.

However Sithius died shortly after and the effects of the rune wore off eventually and the cyclops started forging something to pass the time.

Meanwhile in Ab'dendriel a man known as the Majestic Mage visits The Sweaty Cyclops who seemed worried. Two of his friends have gone missing, they were last seen near the Thais Lighthouse with a shady man. The Sweaty Cyclops asked the Mage to investigate the lighthouse for any sign of his friends he informed him that there is a dungeon within which takes two people to enter.

He made his way to the lighthouse and asked Hardek to assist him in opening the dungeon which lies within.

Hardek agreed to help him and the two went to the lighthouse where they found a tile, Hardek stood on the tile while the Mage entered a staircase which opened south of the tile. Down the stairs was a lever which he pulled. When he climbed upstairs he noticed a teleport.

Inside were the two cyclops, they were grateful that the Mage came to their rescue. However they felt comfortable in this dungeon and were not ready to leave. The cyclops were happy to see that there is good left in humanity so they decided to reward the Mage with a shield they forged.

The shield was named after him, that is how the Majestic Shield came to be.

Rani
Character: Mage Rani
Guild: Payout

Post by Rani »

Quick question before I finish my entry,

is a story about the origin/history etc also a valid entry or can it only be about the actual creation of it?

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Post by Sir Dzidek »

We prefer imaginary story :)

Lupus Aurelius
Novice
Novice
Character: Lupus Aurelius
Guild: Midnight Legion

Post by Lupus Aurelius »

Sir Dzidek wrote:We prefer imaginary story :)
What that means?, totally created by us? cause some of us have taken historical elements from the game to create our story.
...You can't kill my Spirit...

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Post by Sir Dzidek »

I mean that's rather boring to describe real story of item - created in contest :P Sure, it may contain some historical elements from tibia, it's up to you :)

Lando Palladino
New user
New user

Post by Lando Palladino »

Lando Palladino
New user
New user

Post by Lando Palladino »

Titi iris
New user
New user
Character: Titi iris
Guild: Istari

Post by Titi iris »

A long time ago, two powerfulls guilds was fighting for land and treasures. Liders of both guilds own swords forged in magic steel and was a symbol to the guild. Each swords have a special color, caused for some magic stones and the guilds dress in that colors.
The Leaders and swords

The war took almost a hundred of years and we can still head histories from it in the songs of the elves. In the last years of the war, there was nothing left to do, just war with one idea in mind take the opposite sword.
A day one of the leaders decided to travel to Thais, to ask King Tibianus for him protection and help.
The wise king told her “Today in the battle you must try to defeat your rival but is VERY IMPORTANT that you must join both swords.”
That was the biggest battle of all. Suddenly they was facing each and as soon as swords crashed a big shine appeared.
Suddenly the leaders was holding a beautifull shield, their swords was in the shield and a big crown showing the union of the big guilds and the loyalty to the king,the colours of the shield was a mix of the colors of the guilds and the same happened with The cloths menbers .
The shield dont have defense but is more important, is a symbol of the union of both guilds, to face the biguest threats of all tibia together.
Last edited by Titi iris on 31 Aug 2013, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.

martinpwnage
New user
New user

Post by martinpwnage »

The Majestic Shield, created from the stone.

The Majestic Stone passed on from generation to generation in the kingdom of Carlin. Eventually it was passed upon Queen Eloise, never the less she couldn’t trust even her closest guards to look after the stone…the Majestic Stone.
tolen by a couple of smuggler from the city of port hope one day, only to die on the mountain pass of Kazordoon by a force whom knew the power of what they held with them. As years went on, the Majestic Stone was found again;passed on and forgotten by everyone…but not everyone was anyone.
A smith, a Cyclops smith to be precise. Known by most travelers as “The Sweaty Cyclops”; last of his kind, a smith with true power to create almost anything with the correct materials. The Majestic Stone came to him by a traveler who requested it to be forged into a shield; for its power would protect the holder for eternity.
The smith happy to be given an opportunity to forget a new material into such an adequate request started. It wasn’t long in the city of Ab’dendriel the adventurer resided; because as soon as the Cyclops finished the Majestic Shield, he vanished, never to be seen again by the Cyclops. The smith never forgot the words he was told before the adventurer’s departure –
“Your majesty forever be protected, and remembered”. The location of the shield is currently unknown, but it can’t be easily lost.
Edit: I'm not sure why my character/guild doesn't appear on the left of my post under my user, i think its because my character "armageddon" is conflicting in the search with the guild "armageddon" from calmera.

Marie-Jane
New user
New user
Character: Marie-Jane
Guild: Valhalla

Post by Marie-Jane »

Clear text:

Zathroth thrust the blade into Tibiasula’s heart with all the strength he could muster. Mortally wounded, the goddess sank to the ground and out of her fading body bled the elements of fire, water, earth, and air. (Tibia, Genesis)

Aeons passed till Zathroth learned about a tear that Tibiasula had shed and which carried the power to control all four elements. Thus Zathroth severed a part of his essence and sent it down to earth in search for the tear. And a shadow fell over the lands of Tibia and brought death and destruction wherever it roamed.

At this time, three mighty guilds ruled Tibia. They were bitter enemies in their struggle for dominance as they represented the alignments of good, neutral, and evil. Under the thread of cataclysmic danger, the guilds laid their feud to rest and battled in unity against their mutual enemy.

Zathroth’s incarnation nearly reached the tear when the united armies appeared and in a furious battle they sent him back to his domain. Realizing that the power of Tibiasula’s tear was too devastating to be borne, they decided to hide it in the deep of the oceans so that it never shall be found again.

As a symbol of their unity the guilds forged the Majestic Shield. The three-pointed crown symbolized the forthcoming, equal regency of all three guilds, the crossed swords stood for their united battle while the deep blue color represented the oceans in which the tear was hidden.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All photos that I used were shot by me. For the shield in Picture 1 and 5 I took a sample from the internet and modified it so that it looks like the majestic shield.
I’m not sure if the headline counts to the 250 words. If this should be the case, please ignore the first picture.
Last edited by Marie-Jane on 31 Aug 2013, 23:15, edited 1 time in total.