The Creation of the Majestic Shield contest!

Section dedicated to these who have some drawing skills.
Reni
New user
New user
Character: Razreni
Guild: Phantom Army

Re: The Creation of the Majestic Shield contest!

Post by Reni »

Thankful for your quick response =) .. I can say then I finish my presentation

Arkindrakin
New user
New user
Character: Arkindrakin
Guild: Carpathia

Post by Arkindrakin »

The Majestic Shield was created long before the history of man was documented. Historians have, for many years, theorised about its history and creation. As best as we know it was commissioned by the King of the era who wished to honour a particularly brave and honourable guild who had saved him from an evil temptress’ plot.
It is said that she had devised a plan to infiltrate the bachelor King’s heart and wreak havoc to the kingdom from within. Luckily, she was not the first to attempt such a foolish task. The King had asked the oldest and most trustworthy citizens, along with their guild mates, to keep an eye out for such an occurrence.
Despite this, the King still fought with several men who accused his beautiful lass of being deceitful. It took one very small guild of men to finally open his eyes.
They accosted the woman in the middle of a secret meeting and dragged her and her associates to the King. They argued for hours with the King, shouting long into the night. At long last the woman confessed in the Kings presence. The men were still arrested and thrown into the dungeons until the King realised his mistakes.
To compensate the men for their honourable work the King commissioned a shield to be made to protect the men from whatever the world threw at them. It stood over their house for centuries until it was lost into the wilderness of time.
Last edited by Arkindrakin on 30 Aug 2013, 05:19, edited 2 times in total.

CeltusPaladin
Character: Celtus Paladin
Guild: Death Inquisition

Post by CeltusPaladin »

Hello,
Story of Majestic Shield,

Few thousand years ago.. in old age, age of Gods.. Our World was more dangerous than now in one true Kingdom – Kingdom of Kazordoon, when Zathroth wanted to destroy our World, we we joined to the battle for our World! For Durin! For Our Kingdom!

We saw, we was too weak, the forces of evil was stronger and very brutal, we went to Our mighty Emperor! He said to us: We are Dwarfs! We hail ours Gods! But now, when ours weapons cant kill these monsters! We must! Create something better!

Our the best smiths, they went to the cave of fire, temple of Gods, where the best weapons was created!

Next, when we got true bar of old ancient steel we went with this to ours High Blacksmiths, and we created shield.

When we done, we gave it to our Emperor. He blessed this shield, and her colour was changed!

Next day in Great Battle, Warrior which had shield died… but whole forces of evil were destroyed…

The Great Emperor of Kazordoon called this Shield - Majestic, because saved Our beautiful World from Evil…

Yours,
Celtus Paladin
Fight and Die for Honour and Glory!

Phooenix
New user
New user
Character: Phooenix
Guild: Light Allience

Post by Phooenix »

What irony that the key to the victory of the Nightmare Knights, was lost over the decades, and today I will tell this story ....., The War Between the Nightmare's and the Brotherhood of Bones were at their peak, there were several losses on both sides, but the NK'S were to be defeated, all your bases had already been taken by Bob's, the only remaining basis was the monastery cituada the Plains of Havoc. What did it was never actually said and that the true strength of Bob's was a sickle given by Brog, Fierce, son of Zathroth to end the order who had discovered the secrets of Dreamwalking. In desperate times, pray for his teammates was the solution of the great warriors, for strength to the Gods. And a prayer was heard, the "Great Warrior" Sir Dzidek asked the gods that a shield was given to them, to get to protect the great scythe that destroyed the fortifications of the order, and then with a crash from the heavens opened his eyes Sir Dzidek saw thunder hit the earth in front of her, without fearing our hero went to meet him and it was a magnificent shield forged by the gods themselves, and when he finally touched the shield, a voice whispered in his heart "Majestic Shield, the defense Bathed by the Light". Fire and screams coming from the west side, near the monastery, and now The Savior ran holding out hope the Well, her heart beat and every step he came closer to the Great Battle, However my friends the end of this story will be told on another day on another day ....
Image courtesy of my Great friend Arechion
Last edited by Phooenix on 28 Aug 2013, 12:35, edited 4 times in total.

Massivka
New user
New user
Character: Lady mass

Post by Massivka »

Once upon a time, there where two people called Juliet and Romeo. They loved eatchother.
Unfortunalety, the rich family of Juliet hated the poor family of Romeo. Juliet's family was nobility and Romeo's father worked as a smith. Juliet's mother found a great husband for Juliet.
She forced Juliet to kill Romeo. She gave her a sword to do it.
On the same day Romeo's father told his son to kill Juliet, more over he gave Romeo a handmade sword
and Romeo created a shield as a symbol of protection for their love.
The lovers met eachother on the day, when they should kill eachother. However, they didn't want to do it, so they decided to suicide with the weapons they got from their parents.
Something incredible happened on the place of their death. The swords, which were given to the lovers from their families dissapeard and they appeared on the shield.
The lovers families called it "Majestic shield".

Justy
New user
New user
Character: Lady of Evolution

Post by Justy »

@Sir Dzidek
Can you please look at my project (second page ;D) and count words? Or, at least tell me, if words like"server log" nicknames like"Tibianus" or "Benjanim", OOorrrr "Tibianus says:" orr... "meow meow" will also count up?; )
Thank you in advance ; )

Debukis Ondeteibou
New user
New user
Character: Debukis Ondeteibou

Post by Debukis Ondeteibou »

I got my name changed in tibia, now the name is Debukis Matarindo, the old name still here in guildstats.eu but if you check by here you can also see the old name in tibia.com, should I change to Debukis Matarindo as well in guildstats.eu ?

Lupus Aurelius
Novice
Novice
Character: Lupus Aurelius
Guild: Midnight Legion

Post by Lupus Aurelius »

Long time ago, Zathroth decided to cause a starfall on mount Sternum. His evil plan consisted on instruct the Cyclops to forge powerful weapons, to attack humans with their allies and thus ultimately, destroy the creation...
Uman and Fardos, aware of that, decided to appear on an ancient dwarven king’s dream, and asked him to steal those fallen stars, and use them to forge their own weapons to protect and honour Banor and his descendants...
So, the best technomancers and pyromancers forged the Excalibug, the sword of the Kings, and four shields were born too. The Rose Shield, the Mercenary Shield, the Kaerell Shield...
...and last but not least, the Majestic Shield...
All the weapons were delivered to Banor and to the first guilds of heroes, a secret alliance called the Majestic Lords, and other guilds aswell...
They passed from generation to generation without problems until the King of Thais decided to construct a big city which nowadays is Carlin. The king's sister realized the greed of the king who treated workers as slaves and decided to steal the sword and the Majestic shield...
Rumors said that she gave both to a warrior who fought against the Bloody Legion and later against the orcs...
The Nightmare Knights managed to recover the sword and hid it, but the shield was lost until Aneus found it on the hidden tomb of a warrior called Strosky and delivered back to its original owners, the Majestic Lords.
Well, this is my submission! I really hope you enjoy the reading and the artworks!. I really enjoyed this and also learned a lot about Tibian History, it makes the game so much more fascinating. Concerning my story, I strictly followed the history of the game and mixed it with real life facts, I just invented some things to make the pieces fit together. Since its only a 250 words story, I just want to highlight and invite you to pay attention to these details, and also watch the animated fakes carefully, cause there is a lot of "information" contained in some of them (especially on the graveyard one). This is all my folks! Good luck!

Here I post the screenshot of wordcounter.net...
...You can't kill my Spirit...

Soul Magee
Editorial staff
Editorial staff
Character: Roinuj Monster

Post by Soul Magee »

good 8-)
"Living is not necessary. Is necessary to create."
GuildStats.eu
Everything about Tibian Guilds!
Yours, Júnior

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Post by Sir Dzidek »

@Justy
Nicknames ("Tibianus", "Benjanim"), "Tibianus says:" don't count in :) But I think your story may be too long. Without text on images your story have almost 205 word. You have many text dialogue, so please, be sure that all words (also dialogue) are below our limit.

@Debukis Ondeteibou
No, you don't have to change your connected character here :)