Guildhall contest!

Section dedicated to these who have some drawing skills.
Saphir Thor
New user
New user
Character: Saphir Thor
Guild: Dunkle Rache

Re: Guildhall contest!

Post by Saphir Thor »

Hello everyone,

today and tomorrow you have the time yet because from your project to be submitted tomorrow at 23:59 is a send concluded.
Then it is your thumb print. I wish you all good luck may the better win project ;)

Greetings your Saphir Thor

bibon

Post by bibon »

oh its working xD thanks alot

Fontainos
Character: Kevin Fontaine

Post by Fontainos »

Hello guys ;D

I just want to tell everyone congratulations for their good works!! :) But i'm just wondering something about Andrezera GuildHall, since the pictures are on google etc. I mean, everybody could just upload them and say it's their works wich would be pretty much unfair for other participant who worked hard to submit their own work! I don't say Andrezera isn't the real owner of that works, but we don't have proof it is...

Anyways, GOOD LUCK TO ALL :D,
Kevin F.

Honourable
Novice
Novice
Character: Honourable Knight of Honera
Guild: Stage Empire

Post by Honourable »

how do I get my pictures to appear the way everyone elses do... mine are small and you have to scroll to veiw them... any way i can fix this before the contest is over???

and great submissions!!

glitter
New user
New user
Character: jluyz hedx

Post by glitter »

Oh !! Andrezera , member on this contest, is using images of other contest (tibiaRP Home contest):
i remeber this contest is for made a house of puppets...

:OO!

PD:
@ Guildstats Staff
#Is It justice?

Andrezera
Character: Squall Arcalarya

Post by Andrezera »

Andrezera wrote:
Ice Crambler wrote:looks kinda nice and 100% like a house in Liberty Bay ;)
anyways it looks quiet small? on the pic with the pliers you can see it's not even as long as the pliers
and a pliers is not even 15 cm xD
I made a really miniature and it has little more than 21x16cm.
And the height is 11 cm. (5.5 each floor).

"minimal size of the object Should be 15 x 15 cm's, at least 10 cm's high"

About pliers, it has 21cm, not 15 as you said.
Any doubt about the size, I can take new pictures with a ruler or tape measure.
21cm.
16cm.
11cm.
MarkeLuminera wrote:Andrezera, some of your work was taken from http://www.tibiacubix.com
All you had to do was print the models and crop the coutours, are you sure that you are allowed to use what was already existing?
If I am right, no kind of authorization is necessary to access TibiaCubix, download the file which is free, print it and use it for whatever you want. If I am wrong, please, correct me.
Anyhow, I talked to Sanosuke'Matheus (Staff of the fansite PortalTibia) and I explained the situation to him. Then Sanosuke talked to Dragom Lorde (admin PortalTibia – also known as “Felippe Nardi), because TibiaCubix is a Project of Nardi with Joao Matheus (admin TibiaCubix). He said that no authorization is necessary to use cubix, but anyhow, he gave me the authorization
Here is:
Translation:
“Joao has no problem with it, He can use whenever He wants.
--
Felippe Nardi”
glitter wrote:Oh !! Andrezera , member on this contest, is using images of other contest (tibiaRP Home contest):

PD:
@ Guildstats Staff
#Is It justice?
Fontainos wrote:Hello guys ;D

I just want to tell everyone congratulations for their good works!! :) But i'm just wondering something about Andrezera GuildHall, since the pictures are on google etc. I mean, everybody could just upload them and say it's their works wich would be pretty much unfair for other participant who worked hard to submit their own work! I don't say Andrezera isn't the real owner of that works, but we don't have proof it is...

Anyways, GOOD LUCK TO ALL :D,
Kevin F.
Now if someone else has a doubt I took the images from Google, or that I was not the author, I really don’t know what can I do.

It’s funny how everytime I take part in a contest someone always try to find a reason to prejudice me somehow, and this started to happen after I won several contests. It’s not easy to be accused incorrectly and I really get sad with this kind of situation, because despite I am sure of what I did, these comments still prejudice me somehow, because they’re negative comments about myself.

Squall Arcalarya.

shujinko
New user
New user

Post by shujinko »

some weeks working on it
char:shujinko knight
server:libera
city:Kazordoon

outside view

inside view

inside view 2

shujinko
New user
New user

Post by shujinko »

glitter wrote:Oh !! Andrezera , member on this contest, is using images of other contest (tibiaRP Home contest):

PD:
@ Guildstats Staff
#Is It justice?
and what he made isnt even a guildhall
its a house, not guildhouse,
as i know, guildhalls have more than 4 beds

Fontainos
Character: Kevin Fontaine

Post by Fontainos »

@Andrezera: I want to make that clear with you right now, i'm not trying to prejudice or anything like that. I just wanted to point it out that many peoples are lazy enough to steal pictures from another contest to win. Now that you sent these pictures with your name beside it, it's all right with me! ;) Thanks alot for clearing my mind and good luck to you in this contest :)

Yours,
Kevin F.

Emily Sofie
New user
New user
Character: Emily Sofie
Guild: Pirate Pandas

Post by Emily Sofie »

<reserved>