Guildhall contest!

Section dedicated to these who have some drawing skills.
Gaby-chan
Character: Gaby-chan
Guild: House of Arivin

Re: Guildhall contest!

Post by Gaby-chan »

Hello!

First of all, nice entries everyone, this is a great competition!

This is my one and only entry and due to the lack of time i could only make the outside looks so i thought i would describe the rest as i imagined it.

Dark Manor

The house has a size of 563 square meters. The monthly rent is 30200 gold and will be debited to the bank account on Refugia.

In the deep of the forest, somewhere in the great realm of Thais lived a guild, a family that kept their story beneath dark tall walls, their Dark Manor.
The house is made of stone, darkened by time and some say also by spooky stories. So well hidden by trees of great dimensions, the house counts with two floors. The first floor is mainly radiant made of marble. In this area only two main rooms are placed, one is the great armory where the noble members of this guild kept their most precious armors and all sort of weapons. The other room is the kitchen, mostly used like a bar and entertainment.
On the center of this floor lay the stairs that lead to the second floor and two doors that lead to the backyard on the sides of it. The backyard is a small area of grass and flowers that connect to the sea.
The second floor is most important for its connection with the Great Hall, where events take part and also where the pictures of the elder leaders and founders hang. On the sides of this Great Hall are the bedchambers, where 13 brave ladies and lords take their rest. In the middle of the area, just up the stair is a great arched glass-made door with golden handles which leads to the bridge that takes you to the White wing, called this way for being the only are in the house that has marble made walls on the inside, while it kept the darkness of the manor on the outside. This last area also has an Observatory due to it's glass made ceiling and its where the important decisions are taken, for it is where guild meetings happen.

This house has always belonged to one guild. Guild that built it from scratch and has kept it's greatness over the years, the noble family of ASP.

:)

Now about the size, the gh i made is quite big, it's around 30cm high, 30cm wide and 30 cm long, without counting the White wing.

Material used: Scissors, ruler, cutter, glue, silicone, acrylic paint, carton board, foam board, plastic,varnish, wood sticks, red and golden ribbons, fake nature, soil,gel, stones and others.
I did not know how many pictures i was allowed to upload so i'll try to keep it low.

The making

Finished

This one is kinda blurry but i wanted to make sure you see the dimensions of the house.

That's it! Btw, don't mind the mess in the pictures xD
Thanks in advance and good luck everyone!

*GaB*
~*"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference"*~

Beatrix Kido
New user
New user
Character: Beatrix Kido
Guild: Dream Realm

Post by Beatrix Kido »

Hello everybody!!!

I'd like to present you the guildhal of my dreamsl!!!
First of all, I'd like to explain how it came to my mind...
When I first read the contest rules, I asked myself how would be the house of my dreams, where I would like to share good moments with my friends, my guildmates, my community... Even in game or in real...
So, I remembered something from my childhood, a special house that I used to dream with, although someone very dangerous lived in there...
A house from a Fairy Tale!!! The witch's candy house from Gretel and Hansel!!!
That was the guildhall of my dreams!!! You would ask me why... I would answer, of course, because that is nothing more awesome than share candies with friends!!! Candies are a special kind of materialized happiness!!! hahahahahaha At least, I think so!!! Cause I love them!!! And live in a house made of candies with so speciall people as friends, is just priceless!!! Specially after defeting a very bad witch!!!
On these terms, I have the pleasure to share some pictures of my mini dream with you!!!

Here, some of the things I used to build it... You can eat almost everything, cookies, candies, mass of sugar for cakes to glue things and make some details, chocolate, etc... Also some styrofoam as base (better don't eat that!!!)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us]

The roof done above the base... Half way done!!!

Completed!!! Just need a little bit more deco!!!

Some artificial plants and here we go!!! That's the front of the house!!!

The right side, with a common window, done with a kind of waffer covered with chocolate...

The left side, with what I imagined to be some Stained Glass windows, done with M&M's.

This is the back part... with one single window!!!

Well, that's all!!!
Hope you all enjoied my dream!!!
I dedicate my work and my guildhall to my lovelly guildmates from Dream Realm, that keeps me dreaming day after day!!!

Keep the Dream alive, adventures!!!
Last edited by Beatrix Kido on 7 Oct 2012, 02:16, edited 1 time in total.
You must have caos inside you to let a bright star born.

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Post by Sir Dzidek »

Honourable, it's doesnt matter :) Just leave it as it is now and don't worry.

cursemuriel
New user
New user
Character: Fenyang
Guild: Endless Order

Post by cursemuriel »

Hello!
Good luck to all!

Odd Wood Palace
A strange palace made by strange woods. Nobody know the where's locate. The house has a 563 square meters and 8 beds. The monthly rent is 9300 gold coins.

A long time ago, a forgotten guild has create a place to rest. Using wood from rarest trees on Tibia World. But the wood keep alive, and rumors says this palace have life.. and can walk through forest, plains, swamps, mountains, and after all guild members died, the palaces disappeared.. Nowadays is just a myth.. Someday will someone find it? Maybe on old Outlaw Camp you can find any clue or not.

Size: 43cmx58cmx13cm
Material: Scissor, glue, wood plank(floor), popsicle stick(aprox. 500). paint, ruler, and much more.
Decos: Color play dough to make some tibia items (Ham, meat, shiny blade, blue/green/grey tomes, Majestic Shield, Blood Herb, crystal coins)

Now some pictures, "making off" and final work.

Cutting/Gluing:

Paiting:

Set up:

Decos(Tomes and Majestic Shield):

With roof:

Back:

Front:

Sorry if too many images, i can edit!
Ty!

Strainger
New user
New user
Character: Strainger
Guild: Ravens

Post by Strainger »

Fished Dreams

Description
Have you ever wondered what's inside your goldfish bowl at your house? Check this marbled guildhall located inside one giant goldfish bowl.

The main building has three levels, on the third floor there is a balcony with columns to enjoy the underwater view.
On the sides there are two towers, containing members rooms, the pass of time has made that the wildlife surrounds them.

Measures: 42x19,5

PD: About "living animals can't be harmed during your job" Gold Roger (my fish) and his friend may have some psychological problem during the move :roll: but they've been successfully treated :ugeek: , now they're back to their original aquarium. ;)

Materials used:

Little bricks
Wood
Molded mud
Glue
Pencil
Ruler
Different types of lime
Saw
Scissors
Paintbrush
White paint waterproof
Paint colors (gold, blue,silver,yellow,white)
Black primer
White stones
Aquarium
Goldfish
kelps
Wildlife

Process
Doing the windows has put me through a big trauma.
Primo.jpg
Primo.jpg (250.21 KiB) Viewed 4333 times
Secando.jpg
Secando.jpg (102.22 KiB) Viewed 4333 times
Try to notice the hidden majestic shield under the rock.
Try to notice the hidden majestic shield under the rock.
Sado.jpg (189.13 KiB) Viewed 4333 times
Last edited by Strainger on 7 Oct 2012, 23:53, edited 2 times in total.

Livan
Editorial staff
Editorial staff

Post by Livan »

Sooooo many submissions, yay!
Seems we will have much work to do in next days, checking every single photo, very good!

Hopefully majority of our contestants will stay with us and share the nice moments in GuildStats :mrgreen:

You still have more than 10 hours to add Your submission, peeps ^^

Greetings,
Livan
Proud Member of GuildStats.eu Crew

"Follow Your dreams..."

cursemuriel
New user
New user
Character: Fenyang
Guild: Endless Order

Post by cursemuriel »

Dude, +- how manys days to know the results?

CeltusPaladin
Character: Celtus Paladin
Guild: Death Inquisition

Post by CeltusPaladin »

Hello,

My Dreamed Guildhall: Royal Stronghold

Materials:
- Plasticine
- Sculpting Tool
- Knife
- Wooden Base
- Pencil
- Cardboard

Sizes:
Wooden Base: 65x35 cm
GuildHall(without decorations): 23x40cm and 18cm~ high.

And Last Photo :) :

Yours,
Celtus Paladin
Fight and Die for Honour and Glory!

Livan
Editorial staff
Editorial staff

Post by Livan »

CeltusPaladin wrote:Hello,

My Dreamed Guildhall: Royal Stronghold

Materials:
- Plasticine
- Sculpting Tool
- Knife
- Wooden Base
- Pencil
- Cardboard

Sizes:
Wooden Base: 65x35 cm
GuildHall(without decorations): 23x40cm and 18cm~ high.

And Last Photo :) :

Yours,
Celtus Paladin

Would You mind sending me the whole building to my home adress?
I can pay transport fees ;3
Proud Member of GuildStats.eu Crew

"Follow Your dreams..."

Andrezera
Character: Squall Arcalarya

Post by Andrezera »

Amazing!