New Year Eve story contest

Section dedicated to these who have some drawing skills.
Manuzitah
New user
New user

Re: New Year Eve story contest

Post by Manuzitah »

I see this contest on the last night! I hope in time to finish my story today!

I will post my history in this post!!

Soul Magee
Editorial staff
Editorial staff
Character: Roinuj Monster

Post by Soul Magee »

Hello miss, well you can post your story until 23:59 CET. Thereafter no longer accepted.

regards,
Junior S.
"Living is not necessary. Is necessary to create."
GuildStats.eu
Everything about Tibian Guilds!
Yours, Júnior

Beatrix Kido
New user
New user
Character: Beatrix Kido
Guild: Dream Realm

Post by Beatrix Kido »

I planned for this New Year's Eve a very special picnic with my love with the best things of all Tibia.

The first thing I sought for was the might dragon ham in the highest mountains, where the most terrible dragons live.

The second thing on my list was the sweetest fruit of all, that can only be found in the wildest jungle

I also catched the rarest ice fish, that can only be fished during the coldest time of the year.

In the darkest hideout, I found the strongest rum, made by the most dangerous pirates.

I finished my quest in the most feared Maze, where the masters of magic keep a secret I wanted to uncover.

Finally, I went to an oasis in the most desert desert to meet my baby for our picnic.

A simple flower, that he got in a simple garden was not exactly what I expected. I dreamed about
the most valuable jewels and this kind of thing. But what he said after made me ashamed. He said
he put all his love on that flower, and nothing could be better or more valuable then love.

PS: Just to explain... I counted words both from pic text and from post text... All counted had 300 words!!!
Hope you all like!!!
You must have caos inside you to let a bright star born.

Cauliflower
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Cauli
Guild: Mental Madness

Post by Cauliflower »

Cauliflower's New Year Eve!

Firstly i went on the city to grab some chicks :D
Found some pretty ones and dared to talk 8-)

Then i went for supplies and to prepare the house for a big night
Had to do it all alone since i live almost on the end of the world.
Ofc couldn't forget about the drinks with bubbles!

After a while chilling and waiting for the party, people started to come.
Was kind of boring at the start, until MC Tibianus came to the party!
He told us to answer on one simple question - P-A-R-T- Y(why)?
And the answer was known - Cuz we gotta!
And then it all went CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZY 8-)

Can't really remember anything from this moment till the end of the day but i found one photo.

When i woke up on next day i had reaaaally big...
demons in my bed O_O

Yelled but noticed it was only a nightmare :twisted: ,
opened my eyes once again and noticed i'm on the right place, my backyard.
Unfortunatelly couldn't say same about the house :|

Lupus Aurelius
Novice
Novice
Character: Lupus Aurelius
Guild: Midnight Legion

Post by Lupus Aurelius »

IMPORTANT NOTE: Most of the images posted are animated Gifs so, to avoid confusions I wrote the dialogues below the pictures, so you will see some repeated text. The entire story contains 300 words included those in the images. Now here is my submission. hope you Enjoy it!!!
There’s an ancient secret Guild called “the Followers of the Golden Jackal”. A cult that gathers the most outstandins Tibians. Nobody knows what they do or where they met, but every new year’s eve they organize a great celebration on Ankrahmun’s desert. As the rumors say, I’m a member of that Guild, but Im not here to reveal secrets, Im here to tell you a story… some people may say Im a lier, but this is how me and my fellows spend the last New Year’s Eve…
December 31, 23:30hs... at the Tavern of Outlaw Camp…
Ferumbras: Aff, another boring New Year's Eve

Apocalypse: I heard that Lupus Aurelius’s Guild organizes a big party at the beach tonight

Ferumbras: What??!! And we have been not invited??, I’ll teach him a lesson in manners…
Then, few secondes before the New Year...
People: AND!!... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…

Until Suddenly...

Ferumbras: MUAHAHAH, Greetings, so!...Having fun without me, Huh??... I’ll not forgive you for this, all I want is some love… in exchange all that you want is my damn Hat…

Me: Wait… Sorry…

Ferumbras: Shut up little worm, if you want to keep your life you will have to defeat me at… a dancing competition… MUAHAHAHA!… Come on DJ!...
The music started…I though that we were going to die, but I took courage and started to dance, and well... we all danced and drank all night until I lost memory...
I woke up in my bed with a headache, and when I walked to my door I found a note that says:
The End. Hope you enjoyed my Story!
Last edited by Lupus Aurelius on 6 Feb 2013, 00:53, edited 2 times in total.
...You can't kill my Spirit...

Strainger
New user
New user
Character: Strainger
Guild: Ravens

Post by Strainger »

Lost in the Eve

I woke up surrounded by darkness, on the cold floor, bewildered and injured.

The last thing I remembered was myself going to Ab'dendriel to celebrate the new year with my fiancée using the new wagon system, from these moment everything goes dark, I'm afraid I've had an accident.

Where am I?

I turned on my torch to light the dark place…

Suddenly in the dark I heard a mysterious noise, similar to something crawling, I approached cautiously to see if it was someone in my situation, then I heard a strange murmur like a person having difficulty breathing, it decided to bring the torch close and see what happened.

From the light of my torch I saw a creature devouring the corpse of a man, the creature turned his head toward the light at a speed that a normal person would have dislocated his neck. It looked me straight and started making a terrible noise with his teeth, it dropped the corpse and proceeded to get up. I dropped the torch by fear and I ran away into the darkness that seemed a safe place to hide myself now.

Then like a blind man I ran desperately toward an exit to all this horror to get into a worse place, a Dragon Tomb.

Luckily, it was empty, so I decided to climb a mountain to get a better view of the place and see how I could flee of that desolate land.

When I arrived at the peak a dragon descended from the sky. I could not bear such presence and I lost consciousness for a couple of minutes.

When I woke up the dragon had disappeared and my backpack with the supplies were gone too, but instead of it I found a dragon fetish which I used later to escape from there.

Finally I appeared near where the New Year Party was celebrated.

The magic of New Year Eve will be always to save us.

Strainger/ Azura

Archibald
New user
New user

Post by Archibald »

31 December 2013

Finally, we sailed back to Thais! After 8 months of bad food I can see my home again!

After finishing last works on the ship I decided to see my family house.

House was fully decorated for welcoming the new year but my mother was in black dress. I know she was wearing it after my fathers death but was sure that she's dressing normal now.
Looks like the black colour was for me, she was sure I'm already dead. I need to remind that I left family house just after my fathers burial and I found a job on a ship.
After that talk I decided to see a grave of my father.

Then I moved to my old friend, Hoggle-guy which told me about sea. He was still talking the same crazy stories. Unfortunatelly he lost his ship because of few 'upgrades', I promised that I'll help him in getting a new one.

As tradition said I burned old years doll and welcomed new one!

After all my happy mother changed dress to more party colours and we together welcomed the new year

Livan
Editorial staff
Editorial staff

Post by Livan »

Thread is closed now for submissions!
Thanks to everyone who joined us, we hope you had great time when preparing your submissions.
We will start judging all submitted works as soon as possible, so visit us to stay informed.

Regards,
Livan
Proud Member of GuildStats.eu Crew

"Follow Your dreams..."