New Year Eve story contest

Section dedicated to these who have some drawing skills.
Koii
Novice
Novice
Character: Koi
Guild: Crossfire

Re: New Year Eve story contest

Post by Koii »

Does a few words in the screenshot count towards the number of words used in the story?
xoxo

Mit
New user
New user

Post by Mit »

Koii wrote:Does a few words in the screenshot count towards the number of words used in the story?
I hope so ... Because if doesn't, player might tell a big one history and in caption just few words.
Would be more fair if does.
But they can change every rule they want, when they want.
We hope the best judgements!
:)

Koii
Novice
Novice

Post by Koii »

Mit wrote:
Koii wrote:Does a few words in the screenshot count towards the number of words used in the story?
I hope so ... Because if doesn't, player might tell a big one history and in caption just few words.
Would be more fair if does.
But they can change every rule they want, when they want.
We hope the best judgements!
:)
That makes sense. I was wondering because I didn't want a few words in my ss to make my story exceed 300 words. Thanks for the reply =)
xoxo

Koii
Novice
Novice

Post by Koii »

New Year's Eve Morning I woke up bright and early.... My New Year's Resolution for 2012 was level 200... And I'm 190! Is it possible to get 10 levels in one day? Whatever... Level 200 will be my goal for two thousand and thirte-

~~~POOF~~~

Stuffed Dragon: Hey. You!
Koi: Uhhh...hi? Hmmm... Your not on my invited list. How did you get here?
Stuffed Dragon: Don't worry about that. You can't give up on your New Year's Resolution!
Koi: Why not...?
Stuffed Dragon: I rule every 12 years and what people do during my year matters! You can't give up and give the credit of levelling you did in MY year to the year of the snake! That ain't right!
Koi: I have no time for this, I'll get level 191 today, but I'm doing the rest whenever I feel like it. You can't stop me.
Stuffed Dragon: .......Oh really?.......

I stepped outside. A slithery dragontail took place where my feet used to be. Before I knew it I looked very much like a Dragon.

Suffed Dragon: If you won't honor the year of 2012, you'll be a dragon until the end of time. EVERYONE will be forced to remember me by the dragon who was once human. You have until midnight to achieve level 200...and if you do not....

I began to level.

Hunted day and most of night..

with many hunting partners....until....

she passed out in exhaustion at level 196.

I awoke in bed, amazed that i could feel my toes, I noticed a letter. It read:
Thank you, Koi. you showed me through your passionate and brave actions that its not about where we are now, but the journey that got us here. Happy New Year's!
-Stuffed Dragon
xoxo

Soul Magee
Editorial staff
Editorial staff
Character: Roinuj Monster

Post by Soul Magee »

xD
"Living is not necessary. Is necessary to create."
GuildStats.eu
Everything about Tibian Guilds!
Yours, Júnior

Arya Benioff
New user
New user
Character: Arya Benioff

Post by Arya Benioff »

“...with the fishes for our party, when I see Buddel being his drunk self as always. We start to talk and one thing led to another and I end up drinking with him for some time. Okay. For the whole afternoon.

After that, I borrowed his boat without asking, and sailed to your house. But end up in Edron. Weird. Anyway, I walked for some time in the streets and found this homeless men. He asked for something to keep him warm. So I made him a camp fire that got all of hand and burned his whole “place”.

I left because things got awkward and returned to the boat to take a nap. When I woke up, I found more beer and couldn’t let that go to waste. Turns out, the box of booze was holding a hole in the ship closed. Needless to say that it sank the whole thing.

I decided it was safer to pay boat to take me to Thais. I searched for your house, but instead found a bar. At least I Try. Me and this Druid start talking and we really hit it off. I think he was my soul mate. So we decided to get married! I really should try to find out his name!

It was late and I was tired. So I decided to go back home and guess what? Just my luck! They moved my house to God knows where and I end up by mistake in the neighbor’s house.

Well, and that is the end of my journey. Kind of…

With love, Arya Benioff.
PS: I lost the fishes for the party too.”

Elite Pikmin
New user
New user
Character: Elite Pikmin
Guild: Otori Clan

Post by Elite Pikmin »

It was New Year's Eve...Suddenly the ground started crumbling and roars from huge, menacing gnarlhounds filled my ears as they crept in and angry swarms of insects flew over my head. I screamed as they surrounded me and closed my eyes and covered my ears. I could still hear the buzzing. Just as I thought my life was over, my tamed Undead Cavebear roared and whisked me up. He started running, and I opened my eyes and the swarms and other terrors were gone.

We all of a sudden emerged to be in a deserted desert. I stood up and wandered in circles for a while... My head was woozy and I was vaguely aware of my bottle of alcohol that was in my pocket...

Then my feet became unbelievably cold. I was no longer in the desert - I never was. It was all an illusion... I appeared to be back at home to find that I was standing in a pool of luminous blood and witnessed a massacre was about to happen, Oh no, I thought. The enemy is attacking!! and I had to do something fast. Then, warriors from my hometown started charging at the enemy.

I went to seek aid from my undead cavebear allies, but out of the ordinary, they were all dead.

I rode back to town and became lost in a whirlwind of dead souls.

Suddenly my vision went blurred, It was all a dream, I realised I had slept through the entire new year's day.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed my story ;)

Faleif
New user
New user
Character: Ragos Faleif
Guild: Hangoverr

Post by Faleif »

All starts in a 31 of December of 2012

I woke up like every morning hoping to have a good New Year's Eve, for my surprise, I found a strange letter covered in blood at my door.

What was my surprise? The dragons had kidnapped my family! As a token of revenge for having dissected one of theirs!

Then I realized that if I wanted to rescue my family! I would have to do everything possible I could to save them, I prepared my weapons and gathered what the boss dragon asked me for the ransom! I had to hurry!

When I finally arrived to the dragon fortress, I met with the boss in the entrance, I gave him the payment he requested...

Although I gave the boss what he wanted, he refuse to set my family free, I had to fight! I managed to kill him, and I was hoping to find my family somewhere inside the fortress.

After an exhaustive search, finally found them! It was all over, I had my family back, there was only one thing to do, celebrate New Year's Eve with the people that I love! My grandpha almost die there! :shock:

We prepare everything needed and we went to celebrate at my house! We ate, drank, and had a lot of fun!
PD. Grandpa had to pee all the night and he got asleep early :cry:
Last edited by Faleif on 5 Feb 2013, 04:50, edited 2 times in total.

Rlglz29
New user
New user

Post by Rlglz29 »

Based on a true story...

Like every last day of the year, i wake up in the morning knowing that today is my birthday and also new year's eve, what a greay day!

Excited for all the crazy ideas that i had for a party, i had to start calling all my friends to invite them to celebrate new year's eve, and, of course, my birthday!

First, i went to Lord Rudy's house, but, for my surprise, he wasn't at home, something really weird because he is always there.

After that, i went to the house of my friend Ragos Faleif, really sure that he would be there, but he wasnt! Everything was getting weirder.

Finally, i decided to visit my best friend Unborn Necrophagist, but, when i knocked at the door, nobody answered. I couldn't believe it, none of my friends were at home, knowing that today is my birthday.

I was really sad, so i decided to go drinking in a tavern with my last and only friend, my santa doll, the one that has always been with me, i started to think that i would spend new year's eve alone.

After drinking a lot of wine and beer, i went home to sleep, i didn't want to know anything about new year, but, suddenly, i arrive home and find a surprise party with food, music and all my friends! I couldn´t believe it!

We ate a lot and at 12:00 we welcomed new year with fireworks and my birthday cake! It came to be a great day!

Nethel
New user
New user
Character: Nethel
Guild: Divine Justice

New Year's Eve Story

Post by Nethel »

Nethel
Fidera

New Year’s Eve was a very meaningful day for me in 2012. It was a day where I met someone that changed my life. I will share my story, not because it deserves to be known or because I deem it to be interesting, but because I believe that it can help anyone that may be in a rough patch in their life. This anecdote is about chasing happiness when there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. This story is about being able to escape a bad moment and carry on with life.

The year 2012 brought bad moments for me. First of all, I lost everything to gambling.

As a result, my dear wife left me.

My debts went unpaid. This made the people I owed to very upset. They began terrorizing me.

Some days I would not get up from bed… I did not have the will or the strength.

I prayed and prayed to the Gods for a miracle. This could not be the end of me.

Even though I did not know it at the time, my prayers were answered. On New Year’s Eve, I met someone that showed me that I should look forward only and forget the past. The man I met had it much worse than me and he was still optimistic. He was living and enjoying life.

He taught me something very valuable.

It was as if he came from nowhere just to talk to me. As soon as he arrived, he left.

The New Year 2013 saw me as a new man. I am so very grateful to the mysterious man that was sent to me. This was the most meaningful day of my adult life.