New Year Eve story contest

Section dedicated to these who have some drawing skills.
Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Re: New Year Eve story contest

Post by Sir Dzidek »

Post it on the imageshack.us and it will be reduce automatically.

Dandandan
Character: Danski Speed

Post by Dandandan »

Can any admin check my entry and tell me if its acceptable? does it fit in rules etc?

its on the first page

Would really appreciate it !

/Dan
Make me remember you

Achilles
New user
New user
Character: Sanhez

Post by Achilles »

There may be more than 8 scerenshots?

Koii
Novice
Novice
Character: Koi
Guild: Crossfire

Post by Koii »

On New Year's Eve I went and saw a play with my stuffed dragon since this was his last day.

We made it to Frodo's in time to enjoy some Roasted Dragon Wings and Rotworm Stew while pondering what the year of 2013 would brew.

We killed a few dragons to celebrate the ending of 2012...

but did not forget to PK a few people too.

As I looked into my stuffed dragon's pendulous eyes from across the bar, I began to reminisce sweet time of me and you and my eyes began to dew.

Oh, year of the dragon. I'll never forget you...

The Next Morning..
NEW YEAR'S DAY

I was softly woken up on a beach by a beautiful, but quite aloof looking mermaid.
Marina: Oh, hello Koi. A visitor, how nice!
I soon came to realize that I was on the beach of Meriana because of the huge tortoise lounging in the sea not too far away.
That's when Marina pointed out a floating message in a bottle, and my missing Noblewoman Addon became the last thing on my mind.
I broke open the bottle and the paper read: "Why hold on to our past, while looking toward the future? Zchhhhhh!" -Stuffed Dragon

Last edited by Koii on 31 Jan 2013, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.
xoxo

Dandandan
Character: Danski Speed

Post by Dandandan »

Edited my entry down to 300 words to fit in the contest rules!
Make me remember you

Sir Dzidek
Administrator
Administrator
Character: Sir Dzidek
Guild: Majestic Lords

Post by Sir Dzidek »

Dandandan, everything looks fine now :)
Achilles, try to not exceed 8 screenshots.

Achilles
New user
New user
Character: Sanhez

Post by Achilles »

Hi all...
Here is my story:

In the morning an alarm clock woke me up and I went to the coffee to the bar under for road I stopped by for lists. Drinking the coffee I did something about reading over the letter. Bill for the house... about there is some invitation to the New Year's Eve!

Quickly I went to the shopping in order to buy the knockout costume. I went to Irman's which recommended me of it the annual hit of the season, the costume of the pirate...

After a good buy I went to the dinner, but the time flew very quickly and the party approached very very very quickly...

After changing into the dress of the pirate... I set off for the event in the very good mood...

Hour 20 smashed... party started to my surprise my friends arrived. I thought that not everyone would come... Fun was sublime, everyone were pleased that somebody had organised such a party.

When a few minutes sorted up to hour 12 we pretended with the friend ourselves to soar with fireworks, remaining friends deducted the last seconds of the old year...

Later the party lasted farther but at one time so every party is ending and the one ran up until such an end...
The end.

Something for the end from my side such a small summary:

It was in order to enough from my history how I spent the New Year's Eve.
I would like to thank everyone for my friends which appeared in scerenshots...
and remember isn't counting playing only for level but fun only with friends, after all up to it came into existence this game... ;)

Koii
Novice
Novice
Character: Koi
Guild: Crossfire

Post by Koii »

That image shack worked real well I was flipping out when I couldn't post my pictures.... :D can any admin check my entry too please? I'm pretty sure I have over 160 words.... Mine is on p.3
xoxo

Walefy Knight
New user
New user
Character: Walefy Knight

Post by Walefy Knight »

Rasunik
Character: Rasunik

Post by Rasunik »

Hello, dear reader! I am Rasunik, a true adventurer by heart.

And now I will tell you how I spent my New Year's Eve!

It was a morning like any other, just another year about to end. Yet I woke feeling a bit more nostalgic than usual. I began to remember past experiences, when I crossed the seas exploring the world of Tibia. Old places, friends... what happened to them? - I started to wonder.
I thought I should pay them a visit, and before long I packed my backpack with supplies, took a marvellous picture-taking device I won from Spectulus, left my house in Thais and followed toward Captain Bluebeard. Luckily he would set sail to Venore soon, exactly the place where I wanted to go first. After all, it was there where I started my adventures.

His ship docked and I quickly dressed an orc costume to disguise myself. Well, some old misunderstandings, you know...

I was surprised. It's not the same bustling city, although it was completely reformed.
I made a quick visit to people I've met: Aldo, Ashtamor, Boozer, Chepan... Was fantastic!

The last one was Abran. He used to chasten people who dared to talk about his teddy bear. He hasn't changed much, I guess.
Later, I visited few other places and friends - The gnomish crystal teleport system helped me a lot!
Image Image
It was night already when I left Darashia back home.
Image Image
There, I decided to make a last visit: King Tibianus. Does he remember me?
However, I forgot I was still wearing an orc costume... Darn, it wasn't a good idea to choose this disguise!
Another year has gone by - and my back still hurts! Naturally, that was a day not to be forgotten! :)

Happy New Year!