New Year Eve story contest

Section dedicated to these who have some drawing skills.
Fritz skull
New user
New user

Re: New Year Eve story contest

Post by Fritz skull »

---------------------------------------------INGLES---------------------------------------------\/------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, My name is Fritz skull This is me passing my New Year on the computer so I decided to go hunting in Venore dragon lord, as I am free not have many options.
So I'm going to think long while it did not think anyone should have it, people should be viajando.Quando I get it vejos 3 guy bot: (. Turned I was very sad night fogos.entao decides sends sms to my baby want a happy new year and that speaks much love ela.Mas she sends me an asking mesagen separation she would begin 2013 with the right foot that she would change and that I must speak amava.Entao toda.Essa to cry at night is a real story.

------------------------------PORTUGUES------------------------------\/---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ola, Meu nome é Fritz skull Este sou eu Passando meu ano novo no computador entao eu decido ir caçar dragon lord em venore,Como estou free nao tenho muitas opçoes.
Entao estou indo la enquato eu penso acho que nao deve ter ninguem la, as pessoas devem estar viajando.Quando chego la vejos 3 cara de bot :(.Fiquei muito triste deu meia noite fogos.entao decide manda sms pro meu amor deseja um feliz ano novo e fala que amo muito ela.Mas ela me manda uma mesagen pedindo separaçao que ela ia começa 2013 com o pe direito que ela ia muda e falo que nao me amava.Entao a choro a noite toda.Essa é uma historia real.

I do not know speak much English but at least I tried.

Snow
New user
New user
Character: Immortal Snow
Guild: Great Heroes of Secura

Post by Snow »

Myself and some friends acting as equipment as the the new year comes upon us.
Attachments
Contest Pic 2.jpg
Contest Pic 2.jpg (94.2 KiB) Viewed 4297 times

Captain Gus
New user
New user
Character: Captain Gus
Guild: Enchanted Alliance

Post by Captain Gus »

After a long night of sleep I woke up at 5 pm and started the last day of 2012 being lazy as usual.

But I had a great idea on how to spend the last evening of the best year of my life. Ate some cookies, got dressed and started working on it. I wanted to have dinner with my wife but I planned to prepare everything while she was taking a nap after long hours tasking hellspawns. I wanted to cook Turkey as the main dish of our date but I couldn't find any so I went to Greenshore and got chicken!

Our house is a bit small so I decided to use our guildhall's basement for the dinner. After a few hours cooking the chicken and everything I bought some wine and set the table.

Like always, I never trust myself for these things and asked a friend to check it out and give his thoughts on it.

Everything was ready. I went back home and she had just woken up. I kissed her and said I had a big surprise. She got all excited. We both got ready, wearing our favorite outfits. As soon as we got to the guildhall we went downstairs and she was amazed with everything I made. We sat together and ate.

Later we left the guildhall and went to the beach to watch the fireworks to mark the New Year. Her eyes were shining and we just sat there holding each other looking up the sky.

The we headed back home, went to sleep and I can tell... it was the best New Year's Eve I ever had.

The End.

~
Sincerely,
Gus

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Post by Ice Crambler »

If ya want you can listen to that song while reading ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI7wMWM9IqQ
Image New Years Love Story my big loveImage

Well it were already the last day of the Year 2012... and still I didn't found her.
I asked my friends.... what I were doing wrong, but none of them had an answer.

so I decided to visit a Speed-dating in the tavern of Liberty...

But it didn't went... how to explain, that well.

I were so frustrated that I decided to go home... but than on the way back home, I met her Image, her eyes as blue as the sky, her heart as big as the world.

And that's how we celebrated our new years evening <3

We ate Ice Cream together, we smiled together.
It were our evening. Image

Since there, we fight together.
(Our love got that kind of thunder <3 )

And die together.

And the year 2012 were the best of my life.

But than I realized... I fall asleep. missed new year and all was just a perfect dream =(

A proud part of the family Since 2012.

Elais
Novice
Novice
Character: Elais

Post by Elais »

On December 31st I woke up early at around 10 am. After that my lovely boyfriend called me on my cellphone to wish me a happy New Year and to tell me that he was going to sleep as it was 3 am in Australia. While I was drinking some beers, I checked my watch and realised I had forgotten to do what I do every single New Year!
You see I have certain superstitions that I carry out every New Year in the hope to gain good luck for the next year. The thing that I forgot to wear for that night was my precious yellow underwear!
Next I went to my grandmother’s house where the whole family met. A lot of geese and drinks were prepared and some music was played to start the flow for that night.
My family and I had a fantastic night in which we talked about previous New Year’s and about our future projects. After that the countdown started and we were ready for midnight to hug each other and make a toast towards the celebration that was happening.
My other superstitions are to eat a spoon of lentils which represent prosperity and finally my twelve grapes that represents good luck. It sounds silly but I haven’t had a bad year since I started doing them!
Afterwards I went to see the fireworks. Lots of families met in the streets, greeting their neighbors and people who were attending the coloured show in the sky. I really enjoyed it.
Lastly, I went out to meet my friends at around 1:30 am and continued partying until the next day. We were dancing, drinking and joking around while others claimed it would be their year.I really hope that everyone had an amazing New Year’s Eve! :)
Last edited by Elais on 25 Jan 2013, 08:09, edited 1 time in total.
•• They who fight with monsters might take care lest they thereby become a monster.. ••
__
¯¯¯
•• And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you ••

Mit
New user
New user

New Year Eve story contest

Post by Mit »

I’m 22 man, that lives alone.
Few days before the New Years, I was at my mom’s house.

I’ve been there for an week, day 28 I came back home It was completely messy!!
I start to clean the mess up but my house is hot because have one commodus it starts to bake me, so I decided to freshen me I took off my clothes staying just with my underwear, turn on fan, opened the refrigerator’s door, the Windows and the door, as my house is in a big one floor apartment, there are much other houses but as was day 28 there was no one there!

When I woke up, I went to the beach, in a friend’s house.
We got fun, played soccer, Tibia, video-game, walked with car, sing. But the most important happens on day 31, at New Years!
When all we start going to the beach, he starts to cry, said was feeling bad. I hug him saying “We're here for anything you need”.
At this moment I thought with myself “Don’t cry too, be Strong man”.

But when fireworks started to blow up, I start to jump 7 waves as tradition, my friend’s grandma told me “I'll jump 7 for my daughter” and I unthinkable answerd “I will do for my sister, 23, dead in a car accident by a drunk man last year”.

But I couldn’t hold so long, I started to cry all tears I had for 2 years for remember how pretty my little angel, sweet and lovely was.
So my friend was feeling bad run to me, hug my shoulder saying “I’m here, we're friends and your sister is here with us, laughing of us!”
We came back home. Nothing better than go to room, and play Tibia until morning.

elemental
New user
New user
Character: Elemental da Amazonia

Post by elemental »

My Chinese New Year

I spent the Modern New Year getting ready for the Chinese New Year.
Chinese New Year has not arrived yet, will be in February 2013. But I already started their preparations.

The New Year festivities traditionally start on the first day of the month and continue for another 14 days until the fifteenth, when the moon is brightest.
Nowadays, the Chinese New Year celebrations, people wear red clothes, decorate with poems on red paper, and give children lucky money in red envelopes. Red symbolizes fire, which removes bad luck.

Legend has it that in ancient times, Buddha scored meeting with all the animals on the day of Chinese New Year. Twelve animals came and Buddha then gave one year each. He announced that the people born in each animal year would have some of that animal personality.
But which is animal this year?

I wondered what animal would it be?
Would tigers of Port hope? Horses of Venore and Thais? Dog like noodles of Thais? The dragons of Lairs of dragons? the rats of Rookgaard? Monkeys of City Of The Apes?

And I discovered that this year will be the serpent.

Within 15 days of New Year celebrations, each day has a special significance. The celebrations of Chinese New Year is a time of gratitude and family togetherness.
And to end this period we have the Feast of Lanterns that represents the end of the Chinese new year commemoration.
The year of the Dragon is past. Now the future of the Year of the serpent.

Happy New Year.

profeta
New user
New user

Re: New Year Eve story contest SAd history

Post by profeta »

I have a quetion...... i think i have the winner history muahahaha, but my screennshoots weight is 500 kb- 900kb

How can i make them softer with the same quality??

profeta
New user
New user

Post by profeta »

This december 31 was a sunny day......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I had to go thais, so i took 500 pots and i went out... but i saw 3 bandits atacking a guard, i run and tried to stop them, but it was too late, altough i killed bandits, i couldnt rescue the guard.

I was sad because i couldnt help him, but i didnt have time to think about it, because in that i noticed orcs were atacking carlin, they were strong!! But not as strong as me!!!

I continued my way to thais, when i was ambushed by bandits, maybe friends looking for revenge, it was a brave battle, some of them knew how to cast ancient spells, afortunatelly i had enough mana potions and got victorious.

I crossed dwarven bridge without any setbacks, but when i was almost in mount sternum, an enormous hole was opened in earth, and a lot of infernal creatures escaped, so i began a new battle, i fought them until death!!!

When i defeated the last one, earth roared and a disconcerting sound made me fall from my horse, i couldnt believe what i was watching.... there were Morgaroth the schemer, Ghazbaran the lord of blades and Zoralurk the demon with the thousand faces." I felt the fear through my body but i had to be fast, may be i had an opportunity.

I was affraid, but had to be brave, fought ghazbaran and Morgaroth who was much stronger, but the most difficult was Zoralurk, i dont know wich is his real face, with my last mana potion could Finish him....

I was wounded, no potions, i had just 5 hitpoints so i had to run to temple or it could be my end. When i saw thais doors it made me so happy, i had to stop and look at them, but i didnt notice there were 2 Snakes, one of them bited me and poisoned me, i run, but when finally saw the temple i died,
I fought against the hell, but a snake is too strong for me.

That is what i did on new year eve!!! I think i should have gone to eat out with my girlfriend XD
Last edited by profeta on 24 Jan 2013, 06:59, edited 6 times in total.

profeta
New user
New user

Post by profeta »

I have a question, i couldnt reduce the size of my images, i am going to be desqualified???? i will lose because ot that??? or i can participate with my bigger images??