[Achievements] Discussion

Discussion about quests and achievements
mavebe
Character: Ehcan
Guild: Nada

Re: [Achievements] Discussion

Post by mavebe »

Ameriov wrote:
Sarphy wrote:Yeaa.. the Hive tasks how long does it take to get to the achievement? And what lvl is recommended?
I'd recommend 150lvl to get easy tasks (so You can simply run it without killing mobs). Hard tasks (break and kill) I'd say 250~... 200 at least. And it takes alot of time.
get a friend of two and you can farm those tasks with ease at 125~, did it with druid and knight at those levels

Skrip2820
Chatterer
Chatterer

Post by Skrip2820 »

Deep Sea its Hard.
Razing.
Made in Costa Rica.
¡Pura Vida!

Poldek
Character: Silesian Boy

Post by Poldek »

I think Herbicide is the hardest and the most time consuming achievement.

Zozoh
Character: Xorb
Guild: Karma

Post by Zozoh »

Sarphy wrote:Yeaa.. the Hive tasks how long does it take to get to the achievement? And what lvl is recommended?
Stage 1 hive tasks can be done as early as level 40. They are not as hard as people say. To be able to run tasks I'd suggest level 130-150 for mages. 120 for ek/rp. For Kollos and Spidris tasks u can do them in a small team of 150's or solo around 180~. Doing hive cell rooms can get dangerous on higher floors. a team of 2 lvl 200's can do it easily however. Good luck

Edit : About achievements.

They come in 1 task/10 task/50 task/100 task. Per task. So in total you can get 4 per task, at 6 tasks in total (blind/disable/digestion/acid/kill/break). You also get achievements for 300/500/1000 Task points(war favour). and you get an achievement for full insectoid outfit(which you gain from the 'corpses' on the very top floor of the western tower in the hive cell room).

So in total you get 28 achievements from Hive. It took me about 2-3 weeks to finish all tasks on my druid. Most of which I ran (if lag permitted).

Luminis
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Stwalls
Guild: Darkside Force

Post by Luminis »

I need the Gold Digger, but it's really boring to.
Contribuciones:
Entre otras cosas:

Colaborador Oficial de TibiaGirls
Staff Member de TibiaVenezuela
Administrador de TibiaLatina.wikia.com