Spooky Rumble in the Jungle

News from our fansite.
Ordinary Citizen
Big chatterer
Big chatterer

Spooky Rumble in the Jungle

Post by Ordinary Citizen »

Oh no, there is that spooky ruin again... That means that I have been walking in circles the whole time. Great, I am completely lost. In this dense jungle, the trees all look alike.

All I have with me is this broken compass, which, according to the old diaries of my great-great-grandfather, had once been the key to great wealth and fortune.

I have buried myself in ancient literature but someone has been very thorough to ensure that any proof pointing towards the existence of such compasses was destroyed. An ordinary blacksmith or antique merchant would never be able to help repair the compass.
Luckily, I stumbled on some vague dwarfish sayings about a special one within their ranks, blessed with remarkable forging skills, who was sent on a secret mission into the depth of Tiquanda in the dead of night and has not been seen ever since.

It might sound ludicrous but my gut is telling me that there is some truth behind that story and this dwarf will be skilful enough to repair the compass. Unprecedented wealth is waiting for me. If only I could find him...

Dustin Sandbridge, Ankrahumun

Image Image

Sigh, ever since I discovered that rundown place near the outlaw camp, I have met only the weirdest people. Maybe listening to a ghost with an emotionally unstable personality disorder was a bad idea in the first place but my encounter with this shady dwarf really tops it all.
I was just asking for directions to an allegedly haunted ruin here in Tiquanda and this filthy scumbag instantly tried to talk me into buying a broken compass from him babbling something about special glasses and crystals. All along the lines of "impudence wins", I guess.

However, there is no time to get distracted by such trifles right now. The last passage is somewhere hidden in this jungle. I need to find it or else I will never be able to put all pieces together. The nexus requires the power of all passages, otherwise no mortal soul will ever traverse the entrance to the buried cathedral again.

Brisk Wintrey, Svargrond

Zupakode
Character: Hakai Mage
Guild: Cuetara Army

Re: Spooky Rumble in the Jungle

Post by Zupakode »

CM's said that there wont be new charms , no changes for MS , no new Runes , no new Spells ... why they dont hear the community?