Magis
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Magis
Guild: Prime

Farewell

Post by Magis »

Dear Tibians,

time flies... It feels like yesterday when my career as community manager started. Meanwhile, almost three years have passed since I joined my colleagues here at CipSoft. Three years in which a lot has happened. Just like Tibia, my job has often been a rollercoaster of emotions.
When I think about the topics and decisions we have shared and discussed with our community in those past three years, we have pretty much had them all. I have been the bearer of good news, as well as the bogeyman who was -at least in some eyes- obviously trying to kill Tibia (again) (and again).

Yet, all good things come to an end and I would like to use the opportunity to say thank you at this point.

Thank you for everything I was able to learn during this time. Thank you for all the helpful discussions, the valuable feedback and detailed responses waiting for me on Monday mornings and even the snappish comments when things did go sideways from time to time. Every thread, proposal and shared idea has enriched my personal progress and pushed me forward and I will always be grateful for that.
For me, the time has come to say goodbye, at least to a certain extend.

As of May 01, I will join our test team and will no longer work as a community manager for Tibia.

So don't get your hopes up, you will not get rid of me completely! ;)

In my new function as a tester we will certainly run into each other on the test servers. I will also keep my nickname so do not be surprised when my old posts are going to be shown as Burchan - Tester.

Mirade and Rejana will take over the forum again and have the honour to announce some really great and exciting news to you soon while I will go hunting bugs from now on.

With this in mind, stay as you are and next time you find a bug, you know who to blame for (please don't).

Thanks again for these amazing three years! I will see you all on the next test server!

Yours,
Burchan