Farewell

News from our fansite.
GuildStats bot
Staff
Staff

Farewell

Post by GuildStats bot »

Imageear Tibians,

after almost three years, it is time for me to say goodbye to you in my role as community manager. It has certainly been an eventful journey.

Thinking back on the last years, it is not difficult to find memorable occasions and notable developments which moved the Tibian community – with us community managers being right in the middle of it all. We have received a lot of feedback during this time, about new features, balancing and vocation adjustments, the Char Bazaar, and many other changes which have been implemented. While we could not accommodate everyone's wishes in regards to these, we constantly tried to have an open ear for the community and bring players' voices into internal discussions – maybe not always with the same heated rhetoric, but with the message still intact. Thank you again for all the constructive criticism and helpful input we have received, and keep up your passion for Tibia, it is hard to imagine the game without it!
One or two of you might be wondering what I am up to now. Will I be seeking new shores elsewhere?

Not quite. Or rather, the shores I am heading to are not completely new. Just like Burchan before me, I will take on another role here at CipSoft from April on. However, it is not one related to Tibia, but instead a new project which is yet to be revealed – which is why unfortunately I cannot disclose more information about it, something that I am sure is a familiar tune to some of you. A CM to the last...

With me gone, you will once again be in the very experienced and capable hands of Mirade and Rejana. It has been great working with them, and I wish both of them all the best.

I will follow the developments of Tibia closely, and I am looking forward to what lies ahead – and I hope, so will you. Thank you for being there for Tibia!

Yours,
Skerio