number of fixes and changes have been implemented today:
- Throwing a magic wall on a primal pod can no longer prevent a fungosaurus from spawning.
- Fight against the Magma Bubble: Lava creatures no longer disappear and leave charges behind when simply walking over fields. Moreover, we fixed a rare scenario in which Magma Bubble could be killed twice in a row.
- Frozen Melting Horror has received the boss flag and now appears in the Bosstiary.
- We fixed another scrolling issue in the NPC trade window.
- When clicking the left arrow of the NPC trade slider to reduce the amount it now jumps to threshold values such as 100, 200, etc. if theses values lie between the current value and the new one. For example: If the slider amount is at 101 and you click the left arrow it now goes to 100 as you would expect.
- We addressed an issue with the amount field in the NPC trade so it does not immediately set the amount to 1 anymore when using the backspace key to clear the field.
- We also fixed an issue that could result in client crashes when trading with NPCs.
- "Boss Cooldowns" has been added to the General Hotkeys section in the options menu.
- NPC Tom has been removed from the NPC filter in the depot search.
- We fixed several small door issues in Marapur.
Your Community Managers