Livan
Editorial staff
Editorial staff
Character: Creazie
Guild: Fearsome Angels

Killing Season has started!

Post by Livan »

ImageKilling Season has started!Image

Ladies and gentlemen, lads and greybeards, all the profession representatives...!
Together with spring, a lot of creatures woke up to life after snowy and freezing winter, which we experienced this year in our coldest regions of Svargrond.
As you already know, the new Chyllfroest Island was discovered in western terrains of Formorgar Glacier, bringing a lot of creatures to slain.
But before you will rush there with your weapons & runes, take a look on what we, brave warriors from GuildStats.eu, have to offer today for every Tibian warrior!

Until the next month, before the full moon night we are starting our Group Hunting Season!
Team up with your mates, cross your blades and head your wands to slain all the beasts on your paths - arm in arm, leg in leg - together.
If you manage to charm us with your skills, cooperation and hunting effects - you will be worthy of our hunting equipment parts!
Image Read our rules, before even applying to this contest - the GuildStats.eu Hunting Guild invites just the most skilled hunters!
  • Your job is to create and lead a hunting diary for a period of one month,you need 5 members in your team.
  • Every hunting team can be built from players of all levels & vocations
  • Your diaries will be judged by GuildStats.eu and Cipsoft Staff members on special conditions
  • We will judge tactics, skills, cooperation & special hunting effects (using spells, different weapons and environment)
  • We will not judge gathered experience & loot - so every team will be judged equally
  • Each hunting diary must contain at least 10 screenshoots - these can be edited with graphic editors, but remember to keep it readable & clear.
  • Remember! More screenshots doesn't mean better! It's better to publish few screenshots instead of thousand, because we may get bored by looking at such amount of screenshots!
  • You may write short story about your group. Maximum 75 words.
  • In addition you can also make TibiaCast recordings, but these will not be judged in whole process, nor give bonus points
  • You will need to choose a hunting team leader, who will host the hunting diary - other members can add their own pictures to the thread. You can post your new thread in CONTEST BOARD.
  • Rewards will be possible to split between for all the hunting team members, and there will be a unique reward for the team leaders who win 1st, 2nd or 3rd place
  • Team leader (person who post thread on our forum with your diary) will get 35 points for participation in our contest. Also, it is possible that you will get extra points if you win.
  • Everything should be written in English language.

If you will manage to complete all the goals, and get enough good scores in the final voting, you will be rewarded with following valuables...!
  • 1st Place - Image Image & 500 Image + golden goblets for all team members (signed by Cipsoft)
  • 2nd Place - Image Image & 10 Image + silver goblets for all team members (signed by Cipsoft)
  • 3rd Place - Image Image & 50 Image + bronze goblets for all team members (signed by Cipsoft)

Interested in our hunting stuff? Ready for unforgettable hunting expedition?
Do not waste your time and start your own thread in our specially designed hunting part of the forum!
The contest will end on 28th May 2014 at 23:59, so prepare yourself and do the best you can - have fun together with your friends & GuildStats.eu!
Proud Member of GuildStats.eu Crew

"Follow Your dreams..."

Ice Crambler
Staff
Staff

Re: Killing Season has started!

Post by Ice Crambler »

Hmm, so we need find 4 moar people on our World that join with me a Team Hunt session,
I have to write how, what, with etc. I hunt....

Question.. have you came on that number with 5 pepal?!?!? xD
got not even 5 friends that still playing.... ;(

And those other 4 have also be registered on Guildstats?
A proud part of the family Since 2012.

Livan
Editorial staff
Editorial staff

Post by Livan »

Ice Crambler wrote:Hmm, so we need find 4 moar people on our World that join with me a Team Hunt session,
I have to write how, what, with etc. I hunt....

Question.. have you came on that number with 5 pepal?!?!? xD
got not even 5 friends that still playing.... ;(

And those other 4 have also be registered on Guildstats?
Hello Ice Crambler!

We decided to make a members requirement to make people hunt together with others in larger groups for some time, the goal is not to post some screenshoots from routine hunts like in 2-3 people, but in larger teams of 5. It's a lot bigger fun when you play with more than just 1-2 people.. So yeah, this rule will not be changed at all.

About your other question, there is no need for other hunting team members to be registered in GuildStats.eu, though we invite everyone to do so of course!!! :mrgreen:

In case of any more questions, I will be glad to answer all of them :)

Regards,
Livan

"Follow Your dreams..."

Masters Of Shielding
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Masters Of Shielding
Guild: Castlings

Post by Masters Of Shielding »

only one friend of mine is registered at guildstats.eu
And the hunt must be in Svargrond? and there must be at least 5 guys on all the print screens in an party?
I hope Its possible to arrange this for me but its kind of hard.
Most people I know hunt solo because in teams the experience sux and they have to share loot and make loss on there hunt.
Unfortunately Tibia this days is not ment for big group hunts, I wis it was though :(
@ Ice you got this one in the pocket man ;) you have lots of experience with making nice prints.
maybe I take all print screens in 1 or 2 days, because I don't feel like hunting 2 hours for a month and make an logbook very day.

Good luck very one with the contest :)
Yours

Livan
Editorial staff
Editorial staff

Post by Livan »

Masters Of Shielding wrote:only one friend of mine is registered at guildstats.eu
And the hunt must be in Svargrond? and there must be at least 5 guys on all the print screens in an party?
I hope Its possible to arrange this for me but its kind of hard.
Most people I know hunt solo because in teams the experience sux and they have to share loot and make loss on there hunt.
Unfortunately Tibia this days is not ment for big group hunts, I wis it was though :(
@ Ice you got this one in the pocket man ;) you have lots of experience with making nice prints.
maybe I take all print screens in 1 or 2 days, because I don't feel like hunting 2 hours for a month and make an logbook very day.

Good luck very one with the contest :)
Yours
Hello!

Concerning your questions, You can choose any hunting spot in Tibia to make your Hunting Diary based on, the more hunting spots, methods and style - the better!
Also, you do not need to update your hunting diary everyday - do it every couple of time and keep it clear and enjoyable - that's the key to success.

In case of any more questions, let us know!

Regards,
Livan

"Follow Your dreams..."

Masters Of Shielding
Big chatterer
Big chatterer

Its a bit hard to post very day, the first day of the contest went by already.
And I must organise groupe hunts in advance, put it on my guild forum etc ppl don't read it very day so i have to set dates
well Ill see what I can do,
Maybe Ill post very week
Ill do my best xD

-- 29 apr 2014 00:50 --

ps
thanks for answering my questions so fast!

Zahiza
New user
New user

Post by Zahiza »

Some questions:

1: I have never edited any screenshots in my life, nor do I have appropriate software to do so. Instead of screenshots, am I allowed to make a hunting movie of about 5~7 minutes? I will keep the 'tactics, skill cooperation, etc' options as they are obviously. I would like to do so, because I do have some skill with editing movies.

2: Like others pointed out already: People usually hunt in groups of 2-3 for a reason... At my level (312) there is no point to hunt in a team of 5, because you could hunt the very same place with a team of 2-3. Places I normally hunt are POI, Roshamull Prison, INQ, etc. A group of low levels will obviously need a team of 5 to hunt there and from what I understand you do not want level to matter in this contest. Well, level DOES matter this way. This contest should be fun, hunting POI or Roshamuul Prison with 5 lvl 300+ would make me bored out of my mind, and boring for you to watch too I suppose.

That would be it.
Looking forward to a reply,
Leetmage

Rickerd
Chatterer
Chatterer

Post by Rickerd »

Can I make a Tibiacast movie and get screenshots from there? Since its hard to make screenshots when the most fun things happen!

Jowhan
New user
New user

Post by Jowhan »

I do actually kind of agree that there is a problem wit the '5 members' requirement..

As previously said there really is no point having 5 members of your team at most places. Me and my friends often go teamhunting but we usually never bring more than 4 people (one of each voc). I think changing the required members from 5 to 4 would be a great idea.

Regarding those who wants to post movies instead of screenshots; I really don't think that's fair to the rest of us that don't have the time/knowledge to put together a movie, and let's face it. A movie will look a lot better if done right than a few screenshots.

Anyway, just my 2 cents, I look forward to joining the competition if the required members are lowered to 4. ;)

-- 29 Apr 2014, 12:17 --

Forgot one thing!
(I'm rather new here and couldn't find an edit button)

It doesn't say in the first post, but does our team members have to use the same characters for all hunts? It would make a lot of sense if this was a requirement as it's hard to prove that it is actually the team's members that are doing the hunt.

Masters Of Shielding
Big chatterer
Big chatterer

@ Jowhan
Good question, I was wondering the same thing.
On my main i got bored aswell xD
So most of the time i hunt on one of my noob charters ;)