News from our fansite.
Magis
Big chatterer
Big chatterer
Character: Magis
Guild: Prime

Winterlight Solstice

Post by Magis »

Imagehis teaser is a special teaser, because it announces content that will not be playable during the test servers. Everything that is stated below will appear after the release of the winter update on all game worlds.

Similar to the First Dragon expansion which takes place from mid-January to mid-February, this is also a temporary - but annually recurring - game content.

When the wind grows stronger every day and blows freezing air over the sea into the inner lands, then the percht queen has awakened. When winter sets in, her strength is prospering and she begins to wrap the land in her ice-cold breath. Many consider this to be the natural course of things and do not spend too much time thinking about it.

I say, Tibians are ignorant at best since they neither know of the existence of the ice queen and her frozen realm nor can they comprehend what we are going through during this time. But who can blame them? Most of us cannot even understand it ourselves.

We are spiritual beings who live a life in secret. As far as I know, no Tibian has ever caught sight of us, we prefer to let our actions speak for themselves.

Over the years, Tibians have called us by many names: Depending on whether one had seen our deeds as positive or negative, we were named brownies, leprechauns, hobgoblins or also fairies. However, confusing us with such creatures does not matter to us, we are not interested in such trivial lapidaries.

Unlike my younger conspecifics, I have completed the transformation many times but still suffer unspeakable agony when the frost begins to possess my body, gives it form and structure, and runs never-ending shivers down my newly formed spine.

It is unbearable.
Not only do we become visible, no, the frost does not stop at our mind either. This urge for cold, the rising hatred for warmth, you just give in and lose control. Especially the younger ones among us, we call them perchts, fall into mindless rage contributing everything they have to the frozen crone.

I have, however, been able to preserve more and more of my mind with every transformation I endured. My body, on the contrary, still suffers excruciating pain... It is time to put an end to our misery. All I want is to escape from this solid form of mine. I will find a way to shatter this frozen prison that makes me a schiach.